ONE-SHOT?

∆No Ones POV∆

In some street in Shibuya. A blond boy was walking, A lot of people staring and admiring him. His Blond hair that dancing with the wind passing as he walk. His Oceanic, Sapphire eyes that was light by the sun that make it shine brightly like a crystal. They couldn't get their eyes out on him, some of them are spilled the drinks that they drinking, some was stock and frooze, some drop their things due to Shock how beautiful he is, some of them bumped into the electric pole or the others, some tripped cuz they're looking at him and not in their way, some was whispering and gossiping, and some are asking the blond's number but the blond was refusing them by saying his in hurry.

With this clothes that looks so good on him as if it's really made exactly for him.

(Please ignored the girl in the pic, this is what Takemichi wear along with the hat)

They all thought he was a Omega but.... They couldn't smell his pheromones, his not also wearing any collars to protect his nape of his omega. So they come to conclusion that maybe the Blond was an Alpha but with that kind of appreance, that a not.... Definitely not, there's no way he can be right? So maybe his Beta? But again is there even a Beta with that kind of unrealistic appearance?

Literally, All of the people there couldn't believe that a beauty like angle like him actually exists and they're seeing it in front of them.

And since it's seems that the blond was in hurry they couldn't ask his name.

.
.
.

The blonde stop walking when he reach the door of a flower shop where is really his destination, As he enter the shop the first thing that welcome him is the scent of a lot and different flower and he really likes it.

It's make him calm for some reason.

"Oh, Takemichi what's brought you here in my shop?"
A male voice called out, and it's seems that his the owner of the shop.

"Hehe hi There Naki-san, I need some flowers"
The blond names Takemichi Answered the owner of the voice.

"It's that's so..... Well what's kind of flower do you want?"

"Ummm..... Do you have any recommendations for me?"
Unsurely ask as he look around the shop.

The shop was not so big and it's simple but it's look nice and good if you look and if you saw it, it's so beautiful and relaxing with a bunch of different types of flowers that was arrange so clean and perfect.

"I have a lot, but tell me where do you need it?"
Naki said as he stand up from his squatting position cuz he was arranging the flowers.

"Well as you can see, I'll be visiting him to day cuz who knows maybe I'll not be able to make it out alive in the fight that will happen"
Takemichi said without thinking about what will Naki felt after hearing what he said.