Chapter 5.

CHAPTER 5

*Laetitia's POV*

''I want you to kiss Arianna.'' I said, smirking. ''WHAT?'' Arianna said. ''Yeah, you heard me. So go and do your thing Harry.'' I said. Louis chuckled.

''Ehh, Fine.'' Harry said. He walked over to Arianna and sat next to her. They looked at each other. He grabbed her chin and whispered something. I couldn't make what it was. But I saw she looked back at him and smiled. They leaned in closer. When suddenly-

DIIING-DOOONG! Diing-Donng!

The doorbell rang. I heard Harry groan. I walked over to the door to open it.

*Harry's POV*

 Just when I was going to kiss the most beautiful girl in this world. The stupid doorbell rang. Really? God, you really needed to disturb that peaceful moment? Arghh.

Laetitia walked over to open the door so I sat there still next to Arianna. Niall and Louis were whispiring something. 

I heard Laetitia scream. We all panicked and walked over to see why she was screaming. Yep, ofcourse. Now I know why.

''OMG ZAYNN I LOVEYOUU SO MUCH! OMFG I CAN'T BREATHE YOU'RE SOO PERFECT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MARRY ME?'' Laetitia said. Haha funny thing you got over there Zayn.

''O my God. It's Liam Payne!'' Arianna said. ''I- I don't know what to say. You're perfect to me.'' she added. I tensed a little and could feel a bit the anger boilt in me. Why does she like Liam and not me? Why didn't she say that to me? Didn't she like the kiss. Well the kiss we almost had..

*Arianna's POV*

I was sitting on a pillow, when Harry stood up and walked over to me. He sat beside me and grabbed my chin and looked in my eyes. Gosh. His eyes are just irresistible. His fingertips so touchable. And God don't get me started about his full perfect pink lips they're just so unmissable. And his lips so kissable. (See what I did there? ;))

The way he looks into my eyes with his bright green eyes. What is this guy doint to me. I really haven't spoke him and I'm already in love with his eyes. 

He leaned closer and whispered in my ear ''Don't worry. Everything's gonna be alright.'' 

I looked down and smiled. He's too perfect for words. He leaned closer when suddenly we heard the doorbell rang. Why? Arghh. 

I also heard Harry groaned. I bet he must've been really pissed off. After a minute or two of silence we heard Lae scream. I thought there was a murder or something but noo. There were 2/5 of the most perfect boyband ever looking like sexgods. Zayn and Liam. Wait what? 

''O my God. It's Liam Payne! I- I don't know what to say. You're perfect to me.'' I said. I maybe have already said that I love Harry. But yeah, I do I love him because he's in One Direction. But let just say, I think Liam's adorable and I really really ship Payzer. They're perfect for each other.

''Oh you must be Arianna.'' Liam said. ''I'm Liam. But I think I don't have to explain that'' He said. I nodded and smiled. 

''What are you guys doing here?'' I asked. ''Louis called us over, he told us about you and Harry's little encounter.'' Zayn answered winking. Oh My god. Can't those guys keep a little secret.

''No we can't'' Liam said winking. Did I say that at loud? Oh my god. I'm so stupid.

Stupid Stupid little Arianna.

~~~~~

After like a few hours the boys were already going to leave. We got to know each other. They're really like I thought they were. Niall is the cute, hungry one who always laugh. God he's adorable. Zayn seems quiet but once you get to know him he's very deep and also cheeky. He's so sexy. Harry is like way different the media says, he isn't that flirty I think. Wel he has flirted with me but not like the way of flirting to get in my pants or something. He's very sweet and mannered. Liam is like daddy direction. So mature and like a real man. Most people say Liam's boring. But he isn't ,Liam is like a puppy, cute, funny and sweet. He's so kind and has such a big heart. Just perfect. And then there's Louis.. Well we all know that Louis is very loud and hyper. And yeaah he is. He kept yelling trough the room 'SUPERMAAAAAN!' and 'WHERE ARE MY CARROTS!'. God he's so active. I couldn't be that active in years.And don't forget his sass. Let me tell you something; Louis has his girly sides.

''It was nice to meet you Arianna. We could hang out someday if you want.'' Zayn said. Oh My God Zayn Malik has just asked me out. ''Yeah sure, would be fun.'' I responded.

''You girls are so cool! We have to shop or something! And you could meet Eleanor and then we can go to starbucks or something idk. You're so funny.'' Louis said. We nodded and smiled. Laetitia walked over with Zayn and Louis to the door. 

''Nice to meet you, Arianna and Laetitia. Thanks for the food by the way.'' Niall said winking. He's so cute. ''Yeah, our pleasure.'' I said.

''Bye, see ya soon.'' Liam said hugging me. OMG I THINK I JUST DIED. He smells sooo good. Oh my god. Perfect. 

He pulled back and walked away before saying goodbye again.

I'm in heaven now. Liam Payne just hugged me. He's the most perfect human be-

''So I guess we're alone now. Everyone has left the room.'' Harry said snapping me out of my thoughts.

Oh god. What does he want know?

''I was thinking would you like to go out with me? Tomorrow?'' He said.

--------------------------------------

A/N : TADAAA! Here's chapter 5! Sorry It sucks but I didn't have so much time to write it.

I've had a busy week, friday I'll get my mid-season results. I hope they'll be ok ;)

So what do you think? Will Arianna say yes? Or will she say no?

Can I get at least;

5 votes

3 comments 

and 1 fan?

Please? I want to know if you like the story.

Lots of love, Adriana.xx