Trailer, Playlist, & Foreword

• Dedicated to You for being aware that change can come in any form, even if it's not growth.

there is a new trailer up above!

In light of recent accusations, I condemn any sexual harassment/assault, any blood, that may be on James Franco's hands. I do NOT condone it, nor am I proud of the accusations that have come against him. All victims deserve to tell their stories. You can reach USA's national sexual assault hotline (RAINN) at 800-656-HOPE (4673) should you ever need to.

1- "The Lucky One" by Taylor Swift
2- "Somebody" by Natalie La Rose feat. Jeremih
3- "You Are In Love" by Taylor Swift
4- "Begin Again" by Taylor Swift
5- "Love Heals" by W.E.T.
6- "Better Than Revenge" by Taylor Swift
7. "This Love" by Taylor Swift
8. "After the Fight" by Jars of Clay
9. "Sing" by Ed Sheeran
10. "Thank You For Loving Me" by Bon Jovi

Foreword
I'm intrigued by how many people don't believe in being reborn. I'm not talking about being religious. I think this book is about change, and that's what being reborn is. Just think, we wake up everyday and do the same thing over again. What would happen if we changed things up a little? People do change; I can tell you that from personal experience, and I'm sure my characters would tell you that too, if they could.
This story is all about change, and I think change is the most profound thing that can happen to anyone. Change can come about in any way it pleases. It can creep into your life like the sun creeps up from the horizon. It can happen as suddenly and without any warning as a terminal diagnosis. It can smash your life like a shipwreck or turn it into a beautiful rainbow. I hope you're always in control of the ship and that you'll always choose the colors in the sky.
Writing this fanfiction has been and is continuing to be amazing. I had never written anything like this, and certainly not about James Franco, so this is a new experience for me. I continue to surprise myself with each update, each chapter, each character. Fortunately, I am Hollywood-bound; I'm pursuing my dream as an actress, and hopefully I'll get to meet the beautiful man that is the subject of this book.
Remember, all of this is coming from the girl who said she'd never amount to anything, never have big dreams, never write, and never succeed.
-Ashley