Chapter III

Two weeks later....

A hot breath oozed down the length of my exposed throat. The eroma of ripe, freshly cut mangos lingering from the inside of her luscious mouth. I wanted to taste the mysteries that lie within. Explore every last inch of it with the slickness of my wet tongue.

Goddamn! She had me going and she's barely even touched me. She travled her right hand through the velvetness of my loose curled blonde locks. Then she traced my earlobe with the curve of her thumb, trailing it lightly over my jaw line, to the fullness of my glossed lips where she gently traced the outline of them for a good few strokes.

She lowered her head. The tip of her lips just grazing my ear. My breath hitched in my throat. "Do you want me to kiss you, blondie?" She seductively whispered in the most erotic tone.

Did I want her to kiss me? Of coarse I did but I also wanted more. To feel her body collided with mine. I wanted to feel every last curve on her body. "Yes, please." I breathlessly whispered back, my voice breaking in anticipation. I wanted her so bad. Craved the contact, the passion...

I felt rather then saw her smile. She moved her hands to either side of my face then brought her lips down upon my own. Taking my mouth in the most passionate of ways. The kiss grew deeper and hotter our tongues now caught in a tango number.

I moaned a sigh of pleasure as she brought her hands under my shirt and began taunting my nipples. Unable to resist the temptation I too traveled my hands to her full, plump breasts. Teasing them, exploring them.

After a few moments she started panting in a sexy way that turned me on even more. I continued my torture as she grinded her hips into me. I could feel how wet she was just by the soakened fabric of her thong that rested upon my thighs.

She brought her lips to my neck, kissing and sucking gently. "Please..." She begged through hardly audible whispers after each kiss on my neck. She was like electricity. Shocking me with every touch, every kiss. Uncontrollable sensations were rocking through out my body.

"Pleeease!" She desperately erged me. She was as horny as I was. Choosing not to disappoint her I travled my hand down her abdomen to the hem of her thong. Continuing my hand downward, I sunk my hand beneath the lacey fabric and brought two of my fingers between her soakened lips.

She clunged to me for dear life as I stroked, probbed, and massaged her slick pussy. My own drenched pussy clenched in eagerness. Fucking hell! I was about to orgasm by just giving her pleasure. She began riding my fingers. Moaning and gasping. Those sounds had my pussy pulsating out of control. I soon found her own long delicate fingers beneath my thong and fucking me. My head flew back as the room around me was filled with endless moaning and panting.

********
I awoken in my dorm room with a start. My heart beat was ecstatic. In fact I don't think it's ever beated so fast in my life. Dropplets of salt water clung to my skin on every end, and I could also feel a wetness between my thighs. And what was that noise? Was it me? Panting excessively?

Goddamn! What the hell was with that dream?! All of them? I've been having exotic dreams about that damned dancer practically every other night! Why can't she just be erased from my mind? This constant nocternal desire needs to stop! It's driving me insane!

I rolled out of my drenched bed sheets, grabbed a change of clothes, and hopped in a very hot shower. I need to breathe, think up a stradegy to abandon this annoyance. But no matter what I try to do she continues to blink like a strobe light through my mind.

I pressed my head against the white tile interior of the shower and let the hot water pound upon my skin, practically scalding me. I'd have to go see her again. Watch her from afar. If I could just see her again..... But I knew one time would never be enough. I have developed an obsession that can't be sated. And it was about to get me into some severe trouble.

*********
For the next couple weeks I visited Zilaploss Gentlemen's Club. I laid as low as I possibly could without seeming suspicious. I never did get a good look at her but I knew her body by now and how she swayed her hips. I hated myself at how much of a stocker I have become. It's stupid.

And yet, here I sit. Oogling dancer number six. I had a pang of jealousy strike in me as I watched her dance so exotically on men who only saw her as a piece of meat.

I gathered my cup of cherry coke in my hand and sipped at it through my straw. "You'll never be her only." The bartendered starttled me from my trance.

"Huh?"

He cleaned out numerous glasses with a white hand towl. Then pointed to the exotic brunette. "That woman there... Dancer number six. Everybody wants her to themselves."

I stared at him. "And that's my problem... Why?"

He chuckled knowingly. "Sweetheart, look. I'm not blind okay? You think I haven't noticed you coming in here every day, frenetically searching for that one dancer in paticular?"

My head fell in defeat. He knew. That means others probably do too. Man I suck at this laying low thing. "It's okay, honestly. If I thought you were a threat I would have kicked you out of my club by now."

If it was at all possible my head dropped lower. "I figured I'd give you the benefit of doubt but lately you've seemed so miserable. I hate to have to say this but the hard cold truth is better then clinging on to a lie that was never there."

I arched an eyebrow at him in vivid confusion. "What is it you are trying to tell me exactly?"

He placed the glass he finished cleaning in a dish rack then gathered my hands in his. "Dancer number six... That's all she is in this place. Just another number. When she puts that mask on she's a priority. She's the bait to reel in the fish. She agreed to this job because she needed to make money fast without becoming some washed up whore."

I had no fucking clue why he was feeding me this information. Wasn't that illegal? Well, technically he wasn't giving me specifics just an overview. I glanced back at number six and heaved out a defeating breath.

"I am aware of the standards. I just..."

He patted my hands then let them go. "I know. She's the type you never forget and will always want. You're not the first, blondie. And your certainly not going to be the last. It's better to forget her like she does you and every other costumer."

With that he left to wipe down counters and attend other costomers. I finished my drink, grabbed my clutch, and left through the front exit. No more, Victoria. No more wasting your life on stupidity.

**********

A/N

I am only inserting this author's note to inform my readers that any and all of the pictures I upload with chapters do not belong to me at all. I just found them online cuz they reminded of me how I visualize my characters. Also, I rarely update two Chapters in one day I am usually quite busy. The pictures I post as are followed:

The blonde is Victoria, next chapter I'll be posting one of Trish whom is a redhead. The mysterious girl in the mask..... we'll have to wait and find out just who is hidden behind that mask. Any predictions? Lemme know in the comments. I appreciate all the reads and votes so far. Thanks a million. ☺
Sincerely,
Tiffany Rae