'talk' with my teacher

I had a history test today and I LOVE history. Now I don't actually like history but my teacher is beautiful and so is her feet. I study every day just so I have a good impression with her. Oh and before I forget my name is Jack. I walked into my class seeing miss Hartford. She is my history teacher by the way.

She then proceeds to say hey class we have got a history test

She then proceeds to say hey class we have got a history test. Everyone groaned but I didn't. I smiled. During the test I looked at miss Hartford's feet she was wearing opened toe shoes. Once I finished the test. The bell went off I didn't realize how long I took but anyway s. The class and I packed my things and I stood up to go home. "Oh and Jack can you stay after class" miss Hartford said uh oh I thought. Everyone left for the week and I stayed sat. Once the last person left.Miss Hartford shut the door and said that she noticed me looking at her and the 'cute girls feet' I blushed and looked at my legs. She then proceeds to say and I kinda like that. I looked at her confused. "Come to the science room I got something to show you" she said. I followed her into the science room and she turned the lights on.  She told me to stay where I was. She then walked into the cupboard of where all the science stuff was stored. After a couple of minutes. She walks out with this massive thing on wheels covered by a massive cloth. I looked at it confused.