'What was Hope doing in your dreams?'

Y/n's POV

When I wake up, I feel Hope squirming and panting beside me. I go to wake her up, thinking it was a nightmare before I hear her moan.

I look at her and she moans again, "Y/n." Hope moans out in her sleep and I smirk.

I go under the blanket and spread Hope's legs. I gently kiss her thighs before running my tongue over her slit.

"Y/n!" Hope moans louder, I'm glad she never took down the soundproofing spell.

I find her clit before sucking on it, making her squirm.

Hope's hand finds my head and pushes it towards her more. I hum into her and I feel Hope tighten her grip on my hair.

I suddenly stop and crawl back up her body to see Hope panting with her eyes closed, but awake.

"More." Hope moans out and I get in-between her legs. I slowly push in, without a condom because I can pull out.

"It feels better without the condom." Hope tells me and I nod. I feel her clench her walls.

I put my face in her neck and she wraps her arms around my neck with her legs around my waist, causing me to go deeper.

"I'm gonna cum, baby!" Hope tells me.

"Go ahead. I'm right there!" I say and she moans my name loudly as she cums.

I quickly pull out and cum onto her stomach. I fall beside her and get a tissue from the nightstand to wipe off her stomach.

Hope cuddles into my side, I smile and kiss her head. "That was a great way to wake up." Hope says and I smirk, remembering her dream.

"You were having a sex dream. I decided to help you out." I say and she nods with a blush, putting her face in my neck.

"I think I'm addicted to sex, now." Hope says and I look down at her, she looks up slightly.

"I wouldn't be opposed to that." I say, "You know, sex could be even better." I tell her and she sits up, straddling my stomach.

"How?" Hope asks eagerly and I chuckle.

"Kinks." I say and Hope tilts her head, I answer her unasked question. "You find something you like to do while having sex. Choking, bondage, degrading, daddy kink, a lot more." I tell her and her eyes widen.

"Choking and degrading?" Hope asks me and I smirk.

"Would you like a demonstration?" I ask her and she nods.

I flip us over and I put my hand on my neck, squeezing slightly, her eyes widen. I lean into her ear and I feel myself get hard.

"How bad do you want me?" I ask her and she whimpers.

"So bad, baby." Hope whines.

"You're such a fucking slut." I whisper into her ear as I push into her. I start thrusting slowly.

"Faster!" Hope begs and I chuckle darkly.

"You don't get to tell me what to do, okay?" I ask her and she throws her head back.

I grip her chin and make her look at me, "I asked you a question, slut." I say and she chokes out a moan as I go faster.

"Yes!" Hope moans and I smirk.

"Wanna see if you have a daddy kink?" I ask her and she nods eagerly. "Then, yes what?" I ask her and she bits her lip.

I smack her thigh. "Let those pretty moans out baby." I say and she nods. I smack her thigh again.