Chapter 92 Xiao Zhang Shi

Xiao Zhang looked at the article written by her son with a smile on his face, and her heart was slightly sour. When she was in the Tian family, she was always restless, always jumping around trying to get some benefits from her elder brother and sister-in-law. Thinking back to that time, even if her son was studying, he just wanted to avoid going to work in the field, especially when something happened, he always wanted to be at the top of his game.

  But now, the widower man of his own family is very capable and sincere. Even if she is covered in loess, it can make her feel safe and secure.

 This man treats his son very well. Knowing that his son can read, he directly took the money he had saved to build a house to buy ten pieces of bacon and a good wine and went to a private school to pay for repairs. He never blinked when he bought the paper, pen and inkstone that his son needed to read.

  People's hearts come out of nowhere, and a son's heart is not made of iron. What's more, this man has made up for the father's love that he never got in Tian Jiacheng. Less than a year later, the son started calling him Dad.

  "wife, I'll go to work tomorrow. It is said that the Xia family bought a new village, and they are building a house now." People praise themselves. Not to mention how proud he was.

  Although his son is not his own, he is a sensible one. Although he caused a lot of trouble for himself at the beginning, the child's heart is still good. Now, he was waiting for it.

  Just thinking about the future of the child, he has to work hard to earn money, not to mention that if he can provide a champion, he has to let the child eat and drink without worry, and when he is older, he can marry a good wife.

  "Mingzi, that's all right." Mrs. Zhang put down the sewing pad in her arms, and went down to the kang to pour face wash for the man.

  "Well, it's said that he will come back in a few days' rest. I thought that if Zhuangzi's work is not busy at that time, I will pick up his comrade and come back." The man smiled naively, took the towel and wiped his face.

  Xiao Zhang responded, washed his hands, and went to the stove to cook.

  Life is so good now.

  Sometimes she also thinks of the past, thinking of her brainless tossing the sister-in-law's family. If there is a chance, she will definitely apologize to her sister-in-law.

  It turns out that happiness is not a top-notch grasp of others, but a caring man who knows the cold and the heat, and an obedient and sensible son. The family is together, why do you need to compete?

  After another six months, she heard that her sister-in-law Li Qingnuan's family had built a few more yards, opened more stores, and hired a lot of people to work. However, at this time, she is no longer envious or jealous, and still lives her own life.

  Later, she heard that the eldest brother Tian Tieshi found his ancestral surname and changed his signboard. After that, the Yan family's workshops spread all over the villages and towns, and it seemed to be another wealthy family after the Xia family.

  "The shopkeeper of the Yan family is a kind-hearted person. His wife is also a living Bodhisattva. He opened a pharmacy and a private school in Chaohegou. Now who would not accept his family's affection."

  "That's right, my son is in the Yan family's store. Be a buddy. During the festivals, the shopkeeper's couple will send a piece of fat to the people below."

  "Big fat, that's a good thing, your son is really promising..."

  Mrs. Zhang smiled and held the soles of her shoes Son, take a word from time to time. These days, she has heard a lot about her eldest brother and sister-in-law. She heard that the eldest brother Yan Tieshi handed over all the money to his wife, and she heard that the shopkeeper Yan never set foot in Fengyue places, and always avoided the women who posted it.

  Not to mention a romantic incident, even the rumors have not been spread once. It made many people look sour, but many people admired this loving couple even more.

  "Merchant-in-law, your man seems to be back, so let's go first, and come visit again when we have time..." A sharp-eyed woman saw the man at the courtyard gate, shoved Mrs. Zhang's arm, and said teasingly, "in our Village, you are the happiest."

  Seeing her man standing at the door with a silly smile, Xiao Zhang felt warm in her heart.

  "wife, I've pulled a few feet of cloth for you and Mingzi, and I'll go back and find a tailor to help me make it." The man took out two small bags from the basket, which contained new measured cloth. The young man said that women love this color.

  The corners of Xiao Zhang's eyes were a little wet. She didn't know that, in order to save a few pennies, the man who worked outside would eat black dry food even if he ate cold water. But no matter how hard and tired, this man has never complained, and he still thinks about her and her son every three days.

  Such a man, such a day, what is she not satisfied with?

  Many years later, Mrs. Zhang, who has become a grandmother, still thinks of the days when her elder sister-in-law Li Qingnuan was forced to leave the house when she was pregnant while teasing her grandson. If the sister-in-law was not tough enough at the beginning, would it become a tragedy in the end? She will die of old age in that house, and then she will play tricks every day, and her son will become an impetuous master who always complains about his father and mother?

  Thankfully...thankfully...