Joon-yeong x reader

Warning: smut

I'll call you baby..

"TAG YOUR IT!" You heard Joon-yeong yell out chasing Dae-Su and Wu-Jin.

"Man their idiots." Su-hyeok laughed talking to you.

"Do they always act like this?"

"Yeah if you wanna say I guess they have more energy today."

"Ah ok."

As you walked with Su-hyeok down the hall you saw Joon-yeong being chased by Dae-Su. Joon-yeong hadn't seen you so when he turned making a right he ran straight into you.

*bam*

You fell on the floor with some of your books falling as well.

"Owww" you slowly got up holding your knee that was in pain.

"Oh my god! I'm super sorry Y/n! I didn't see you there!!" Joon-yeong got up helping you up and picking up your belongings.

"Are you alright?" He asked worried.

"Yeah I'm ok, what about you? You alright?"

"Yes I'm fine, are you sure your ok?"

"Yeah." After minutes of asking each other the same question over and over you finally made your way back to Su-hyeok.

Joon-yeong had went back to Dae-Su and Wu-Jin telling them everything that happened.

Of course they made fun of him because what he went through was really embarrassing. As Joon-yeong told his friends about everything you were telling Su-hyeok and Namra, your two close friends.

"Aww thats really cute Y/n." Su-hyeok chuckled.

"Umm how is that cute Su-hyeok? I literally went flying off the ground by Joon-yeong.

"You know I always saw you guy's as a thing." Namra added.

"Are you fucking kidding me!?"

"Ahh your right Namra, there always teasing each other every time one of them speaks." (Su-hyeok)

You couldn't help but blush. You had feelings for Joon-yeong and so did he but the thing no one knew was that the both of you had once dated on the low. You guys didn't want anyone knowing in case things didn't go so good. You both ended up ending it off as just friends.

-The Next Day 7:00 AM-

As you left your apartment walking by yourself to school you saw Joon-yeong. The both of you lived very close to each other so it was hard not to see each other once in a while. Once you saw him you walked faster and faster but gave up on having tiny legs.

"Damn it..." You kept your slow pace.

"Oh hey Y/n." You heard Joon-yeong get closer to you, soon walking with you.

"Hi Joon-yeong." You said so plane.

"I know you probably don't want me by you Y/n and I understand that but will you meet me in Mrs. Parks room at lunch?"