Su-hyeok x Cheong-san x Gyeongsu x Reader

Bxbxbxg | Forsome | Smut | Fluff | Top: Su-hyeok, Cheong-san & Gyeongsu Bottom: Reader |

"Stop baby don't stop~"

Pov you were just trying to clean the class after school.

"Hey can you pass me that?" You asked Gyeongsu as you mopped the floors.

"Sure!" He said smiling brightly at you.

"Ahh when are we going to get a break." Cheong-san flopping on the desk.

"Stop nagging Cheong-san, this will end soon if you just help us clean!" Su-hyeok said getting irritated.

"Yah! I'm sorry that I didn't get enough sleep last night! If it weren't for Y/n making us laugh during the test this wouldn't be happening!" Cheong-san said snapping at the three of you.

"Woah you can't just blame me Cheong-san!" You said running at Cheong-san to hit him but got stopped by Su-hyeok holding your back.

"Come on guys, this isn't any way to be acting right now. Can you stop please?" Gyeongsu said budding in. He wanted to go home as much as everyone else but tried to keep everyone happy at the same time.

The whole room was filled with screams and shouts from you four arguing back and fourth.

Once Su-hyeok let you go you kept calm. You went back to cleaning with everything being fine, in till Cheong-san whispered a comment about you with Su-hyeok hearing and getting all worked up.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Su-hyeok said pushing Cheong-san to the floor.

Gyeongsu and you dropped the cleaning spray running at the scene.

"Stop guys!" You said holding Su-hyeok back as Gyeongsu held Cheong-san.

The four of you froze in your positions realizing how you were all standing and smashed together. You and Su-hyeok were touching skin as Gyeongsu had his back to you touching Cheong-san's skin.

"Uhh..??" You said trying to step away but Su-hyeok held onto your wrists.

"Wait Y/n, don't move."

You froze looking up at Su-hyeok.

"Ok Cheong-san this is a little fruity let go of me." Gyeongsu said pushing off Cheong-san but as he did he just pushed you and Su-hyeok closer together.

You let out a little whimper covering your mouth right after.

"Aw what's wrong Y/n?" Su-hyeok said smirking. It wasn't like him to act this way especially with his best friend but with the other two boys liking you he couldn't resist.

"Ah nothing, y-you don't think its hot in here?" You said trying to break this awkwardness.

"Don't act dumb with me baby." Su-hyeok said pushing the hair that covered your eys away from your face.

Cheong-san and Gyeongsu realized what they were doing with them pushing even more against your bodies.

"Come on don't act like you don't like it. Cheong-san said smirking at you.