Cheong-san x reader

Warning: smut

Jealousy Jealousy...

You had been going through a break up. With who exactly? Yoon Gwi-nam. He had broke up with you and his excuse was that he was bored of you.

It was really hard for you especially because every guy in your life just leaves you. (dad wise)

After missing some days of school you finally went back and your only friend Namra was now by your side, you explained everything that happened to you.

-Time Skip-

-Y/n's pov-

I was with my friend Namra in the lunch room, we ate our food as we talked. She told me how she was seeing Su-hyeok now and that they were a thing. That meant we would be hanging out with Su-hyeok's friend group, well this will be fun...right?

As we went upstairs we bumped into Su-hyeok ad his two friends, Cheong-san and Gyeongsu.

Gosh Cheong-san was amazing. He was beautiful, he smelled good too.

We made eye contact, it felt like forever just looking at him, it was like time stopped.

I went back to reality with Gyeongsu's non stop talking. Whatever he was saying I just agreed to it.

"So then Y/n, me and Su-hyeok are leaving, is it ok if you walk out with Cheong-san and Gyeongsu?" (Namra)

"Uh? Oh yeah, yeah sure I don't mind." (You)

"Thanks." Namra left leaving you with your somewhat new crush.

"So Y/n." Cheong-san spoke out.

"I know your in our homeroom but we've never really got to hang out." (Cheong-san)

"True, what if you start hanging out with us Y/n? We don't bite." Gyeongsu added.

"Oh sure, I'll start hanging out with you guys."

-Time Skip-

The two boys walked you home, you said your goodbyes and went in your house.

Wow that Cheong-san. He's amazing.

You did your daily routine before bed. Soon you were in bed waiting for the next day to come.

-The Next day-

"Oh fuck I'm late!" You woke up in a hurry. You got your uniform on running out the door.

As you ran you saw Gyeongsu running the same direction as decided to tag along.

"Hey Gyeongsu is it ok if I run with you!?"

"Yeah of course why not?!"

The both of you ran and ran finally making it to school. As you walked in you saw On-Jo and Cheong-san there already.

Cheong-san made a "your dead face" to Gyeongsu for no good reason at all. It honestly threw you off.