One Month Later

Sofia's pov

It was about a month or whatever since I told Saikawa that Usaida liked him - and since Usaida pretended that his power was out. And I'm starting to get the tiniest bit impatient for when they're gonna confess to one another. And you really can't blame me, its basically been a month.

Kotarou's been acting a little strange, but he's not even 5 yet so yeah...

"Sovie, Sovie!," Takuma energetically exclaimed, "S...Sovie!," quietly repeated Kazuma, "Yeah?," I asked. "Pway tag wif ush! ( Play tag with us! )," they said with high expectations.

"Ah, sorry guys, I kinda can't. But I think Taka would wanna run around. How about you guys ask him?," I answered.

And they answered with sparkling eyes and small gasps before they ran over to the - obnoxiously loud - toddler.

Ryuu was listening to Kirin's cooking lecture on how to make onigiri...And I didn't know either to start laughing quietly to myself or criticize it in my mind on how weird it was.

Since the autumn tournament was over, Hayato was helping out. And for some reason Kotarou seemed to want Hayato's attention today, tugging on his shirt and giving him a book.

And Usaida, of course, was on the floor in his usual deep sleep with Midori sitting contently on his chest.

So basically...I didn't have anything to do...so that's great.

So I just grabbed my hidden drawing I haven't finished and started on it again. But I didn't expect to finish the bouquet I was drawing anytime soon.

After some time, I just looked around for my own amusement. Then I noticed, one of the spare aprons were gone.

"Ryuu," I said, getting his attention, "Yes, Sofie - chan?," he answered. "We're missing one of our spare aprons," I stated calmly.

"Eh?...Oh, it's right there," Ryuu answered with a smile while pointing to a folded apron laying on top of the shoe rack. "K," I answered, returning to my drawing after.

After me, Ryuu, and Hayato went and came back from class, Usaida was asleep - but it wasn't surprising to be honest.

But since me, Ryuu, and Hayato were already there, we decided not to wake him - being sure to keep Hayato from hitting him - and started to play with the kids.

After some time, Maria came over with some brownies and chocolate chip cookies.

"Hi Maria," I greeted her, not looking up from my drawing, "What are you guys doing?," she asked.

"Everyone is participating in a drawing contest right now," Ryuu smiled. "...Is it alright if I come in?," she hesitantly asked, "Yeah," I answered her.

After everyone finished most of the snacks and their drawings, Usaida, for some reason, was the judge. But he said he was to tired to decide so he just said it was a tie between everyone before nodding off again.

When all the kids calmed down from tying with everybody in the contest, they wanted to play hide - and - seek. Which continued for a couple rounds; and I was the seeker for some reason.

During one of the rounds, Saikawa quietly entered, "Good afternoon everyone," he said as he slid open the door.

"Oh, hi Saikawa. What are you doing over here?," I asked, pausing in my seeking.

"I have come to retrieve Ryuuichi - sama for his dentist's appointment," he answered.

"Oh, I forgot it was today...," Ryuu admitted, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.