Chapter 37

Robin's POV

"I think you should try that one on." Alya says to me. "Really? You think it'll look good on me?" "Everything looks good on you." She says, sweetly smirking at me.

I kiss her cheek and take the dress she wanted me to try off the rack. I take it into the dressing room with me and try it on. I come out. "How does it look?"

Alya is left speechless, looking like she has stars in her eyes. "If I start drooling, it's your fault."

I feel myself blushing. "I can't possibly look that good." I say, smiling. Her body gets closer to mine, her hand on the side of my head.

Her thumb and forefinger lift up my chin so that I'm looking up into her eyes. "Don't ever talk about yourself like that."

She leans in to kiss me. The kiss is sweet. I love seeing the sweet side of Alya. It makes me feel special because I know a lot of people haven't seen it before.

When she pulls away, we smile at each other.

.....

I'm trying on lingerie now. I kinda needed a second opinion. I let her in to see the first one. "You look absolutely appetizing." She says, biting her bottom lip with fire in her eyes.

She steps out and I put on the second one, her seeing it before I put on the third one, her seeing that one as well.

"So, which one is your f-" I try to speak, still in the third one, when she grips my face in her hand, gently slamming my body against the wall.

"You look sooooo good in all of them." She says in my ear in a seductive voice. Her lips trail down my jawline.

My eyes close and I bite my lip. She's so sexy. She initiates a super fiery make out session.

She lifts my leg to her waist. Her hand travels to my ass and squeezes it, closing up the space between us.

She breaks the kiss and flips my body over. Her hand trails down my body as she speaks. "This ass is so big and juicy," She harshly smacks it, making me moan as it jiggles. "Mmmmmmmm, you're driving me crazy, Robin." She says, rubbing it.

"You make me wanna take you right here. Let's go before we get caught doing something bad. And for the record," Her lips glide down my ear. "This one's my favorite."

.....

Alya spent over $2,000 on me at the mall. We're at her penthouse, in her jacuzzi. "That new bikini looks great on you." She says to me, smirking.

"You spent a lot of money on me today." "You deserve a shopping spree. Stick with me, and you could have anything you want."

"Why are you all the way over there?" I say, flirtatiously smiling. I go over to her and sit on her lap, my arms going around her neck. Her hands go to my ass and we kiss.

"I'm curious. Do you want to do something else someday? Something outside of Jiménez Enterprises." She asks me.

"Well, my dream is to be a makeup artist actually." "Really? That's great. I could see you doing that. I have connections if you ever need to get your foot in the door."

"You'd do that for me?" "Like I said before, I'd do anything for you. Just say the word and you got it."

"Y'know, I never told you why I don't not like you.  Wanna hear?"  A smile slowly creeps onto her face.  "I've actually been wanting to ask you that, I'm very curious.  I just wanted you to say it without me asking."

"I don't not like you because you're so sweet.  You're funny.  You're so damn clever.  You show me parts of you that feel sacred.  You make me feel special.  And how could I forget to mention how damn sexy you are?"

She gleefully kisses me, happy with my answer.