Chapter 52

Alya's POV

   There's a knock on my office door.  "Come in."  I answer.  I continue to do my work.  After a few moments, I hear, "Ahem."

I look up, seeing Robin standing in my office in a pose.  "You don't want to pay attention to me?"  She says in a seductive, flirty voice.  She smiles at me.

"Robin, what are you doing?"  She starts stepping over to me, confidence in her step.  "You."  She lustfully responds.

When she gets over to me, she swiftly turns my chair around, making me face her.  She starts kissing on my neck.

"We can't- We can't do this here."  Fuck, it feels so good, but it shouldn't be happening.  Not here in my office.  She runs her lips down my neck, gently speaking.  "Just let it happen."

My body shudders.  Her voice is so sexy.  She's so sexy.  She pulls me forward by my tie, her lips moving against mine.  Her aggression is so sexy.  I'd be lying if I said it wasn't turning me on.

My hesitation melts away eventually, and I start getting real into the kiss, pulling her to me by her hips.  I tug hard on her lip, making her moan.

I slam her down on my desk, holding her head down, that ass bent over for me.  I know she loves a bit of roughhousing.  I lift up her skirt at a teasingly slow pace.

"You wanted to get fucked, huh?"  I say.  You can hear how turned on I am in my voice.  "Fuck yes."  "Should I....punish you, for being such a bad girl?"  "Please fucking punish me."

"Hm.  Very well then."  I rub her ass.  Without warning, I give her swift spanks back to back to back to back, no sympathy being shown on my face.  She moans out in pleasure.

I speak as I continue to spank her, her moans being music to my ears.  "You wanna come in here and disrupt my work.  You're so fucking naughty.  Wanted to come in here and get fucked.  You just couldn't wait for me, could you?"

"Nooooooo.  I couldn't wait."  "Mmmmmmmm, past you wouldn't like this at all,"  My finger slides down her underwear before hooking and tugging it.  I slide my finger onto her, feeling her sweet wetness.  "You're wet for me.  Seems like you're enjoying this a bit too much."  I smirk.

"I want you so bad, Mommy."  I mischievously smile, satisfaction in my smile as well, before instantly sticking two fingers inside of her and pumping them.

"Oh fuck yeah!" 

Robin's POV

Part of me can't believe I'm getting finger fucked in her office.  I've become the very thing I set out to destroy, but I don't care!  It feels so good and I was so horny for her, I just couldn't hold back any longer.

Alya's POV

My fingers speed up, my lust growing every second.  Robin is just too sexy for her own good.  "You're my little slut, aren't you?"  "Yeessssssss!  I'm nothing more than your little slut!"

"Who's my little slut?"  "Meeeeeeee!  It's me!"  "You better fucking remember that."

I start finger fucking her at full speed.  At this point, she's going to make me have the strongest fingers in the world.  I wonder if there's a Guinness world record for that.

"Oh my God, Mommy, you fuck me so good!  I love your fingers in me!  Fuck me like the dirty little slut I am!  I'm so bad for doing this here at the office!"

Sounds like she likes the idea of getting fucked in my office......  Maybe that could be our new thing.  It's not bad if it's only with her.....right?

"No one can fuck you like I do."  "No one could ever fuck me like you do!"

I keep going until she squirts all over my fingers, her body spasming.  I turn her over and quickly pull her up to me, initiating a lustful kiss.  "Suck on your fucking fingers."

I put them in her mouth, and she obeys me like the good girl she is.  I start finger fucking her mouth.  "You're a kinky little whore, huh?"  She frantically nods her head.

Her eyes are looking up into mine.  I grip her neck.  "Your eyes are so pretty.  I love when they look up at me like that, so innocent, yet so dirty."

When I'm finished finger fucking her mouth, I take them out, a trail of saliva falling onto her chin.  "Theeeeere it is.  That's what I like to see."

I hastily strip off her clothes before doing the same to mine.  "You wanted to get fucked, right?"  "Yes, Mommy."  "Then fuck you, I will.  Lay down.  On the floor.  Now."

She compliantly does what I say.  I prop her legs up and position myself in between them.  I immediately commence to roughly grinding my pussy on hers.

"Holy fuck!  Oh yes!  Mommy, fuck me!"  Her hand grabs my breast and my hand does the same, my other one holding her leg.

"Oh fuck, Baby Girl.  Your pussy is so good....."  I bend down, kissing her, her kissing back.

I love the feeling of her clit against mine.  My hand goes to her neck, choking her just how I know she likes it.

"Mommy.......  It's so good!"  She starts grinding from the bottom.  I love when she puts in work, too.  She's not some pillow princess.

"I love your pussy, Baby Girl!"  We keep going, grinding intensely, until we both cum together, screaming out.

I bend down and kiss her.  "This pussy is mine for life."  I say.