Chapter 7: A Turn of Events

(Y/N)'s POV
I put on my characters costume and headed out of the changing room. As I do, I see nobody but Hailee waiting in her seat.

      She looked absolutely stunning

She looked absolutely stunning. As I observe our wardrobes, I noticed that we both already wear what our characters wear on a daily basis. Huh. Maybe a funny coincidence. I think to myself as I fix my hair to set the curls in the right places.

"Oh, here... let me." said Hailee as she stood up to help me fix my hair. She waved my hair in a way it fell in all the right places. But that's not the only thing that fell.

At this point, Hailee and I were not so far from each other. Okay, we were really really REALLY close. Just then, we look at each other once more. Damn, all this staring and I'm not tired of any of it. "Okay, where are they?" we hear people say in the near distance. We quickly create some distance and Steven emerges, "You guys ready?" asked Steven.

We both nod and come out to follow him. We follow him out the building into an open field type thing. Of course, there were cameras and crew testing the mics, lens and other things. They turn to notice Steven and give him the thumbs up. The producer then comes in, introducing herself as Deja, brought Hailee and I on set to start filming. "Okay, you guys got your lines down for the first scene?" asked Deja, throwing her hair out of her face. We both nod.

"Great, rolling rolling! Scene 1: Take one" says one of the crew while he opened and closed the clapperboard. "Action!" yells Steven. We then quickly get into character.

***************(Character Dialogue)**************
Quinn (Y/N): Well, that was a waste.
Isabelle (Hailee): Hey, you wanted to go.
Quinn (Y/N): Yeah, but you were supposed to stop me.
Isabelle (Hailee): Oh, please! Last time I checked, you were a full grown adult complaining that you don't make decisions by yourself.
*Quinn (Y/N) smiles*
*the two stay silent for a second*
Quinn (Y/N): Hey, umm... can I ask you something?
Isabelle (Hailee): You just did.
*Quinn (Y/N) rolls her eyes*
Isabelle (Hailee): I'm kidding. What's up?
Quinn (Y/N): I was wondering umm... if you'd like to —
*car zooms by honking the horn*
Isabelle (Hailee): Oww, damn that was loud.
Quinn (Y/N): Tell me about it. *groans*
Isabelle (Hailee): Okay, so what were you saying?
*Quinn (Y/N) pauses for a moment*
Quinn (Y/N): Oh, umm... it's nothing. Leave it be.
Isabelle (Hailee): You sure?
Quinn (Y/N): Yeah, it's nothing, really.
*both walk up to Isabelle's(Hailee) house*
Isabelle (Hailee): Call me later.
Quinn (Y/N): As I always do.
*Isabelle (Hailee) smiles and gives her a hug*
*Isabelle (Hailee) enters her house*
Quinn (Y/N): I love you. *in a whisper*
*Quinn (Y/N) leaves*
*************************************************
"Cut!" yells Steven. "That was actually perfect, you guys. Great work. You're saving us a a lot of film here." says Deja as she snaps her fingers to call the other members of the cast. "Thanks." Hailee and I both say. "Okay, the next scene is with umm... Kiara and (Y/N)! Get over here, lovelies." says Deja. Damn, she's super nice and cool.