3 || Beat the game

We had finally entered the fortress. Everything was very dark which made the torches useless in this place but luckily we can still manage to see. We wandered around, turning from corners which had chests on it.

Some of it having ender pearls which was helpful in the way while some of it having some diamonds, it was quite rare. We often stumble across a bunch of wither skeletons. They're like skeletons but black and are holding stone swords, it matches the nether theme.

Although they don't do alot of damage when they hit you but they do give you effects, one of the annoying things. The wither effects, you'll basically take damage no matter what you do, like dying slowly but you'll end up in half a heart.

But since it's an effect, it can easily be taken away by drinking milk. Well.. this is quite a problem since we forgot to bring one. We just need to watch out on them and have to take out our shield right on time.

A few minutes passed by.. the fortress was quite big. It took us quite awhile to find the blaze spawner.

After a few turns of corners, going up and down the stairs.. we had finally found it, the blaze spawner. It was spawning a blaze every 5 minutes, sometimes not more than one. The blaze spawner was not completely hidden so we had to block it off with cobblestone to make sure that the blazes won't fly away a little too far.

If they do, the process will be very hard and slow. After we blocked it off, there were around 5 blazes around us now. Taking out our shield to block off their attacks, we mostly managed to get a hit.

While some of us getting burnt. Luckily they managed to heal right on time, not dying from the fire. We were safe. After killing a few blazes, it took us quite awhile but we managed to get enough. About around 10 blaze rods.

We then crafted them to make them into blaze powder as we made our way back. Finding the direction of where we walked, we had traveled quite far away. We were following the torches and the bridges we made as we made our way here.

Walking the paths, it wasn't only a peaceful walk since you have to fight off some mobs. As we made it to another island, we encountered a bunch of piglins. We apparently have to craft a golden armor for them not to attack us.

It'll be a bit of a worry since we need some of those gold to trade with them but we don't have to worry about that since we have quite alot. I then crafted gold ingots and dropped them on to the ground.
The piglins then sensed the gold and ran to them, I quickly dug a hole underneath them to secure them in.

The piglins in the hole didn't care about what was happening and was focused on the gold. They were dropping items that they could exchange it with and taking a golden ingot. As we were waiting, Technoblade was killing some hoglins for food, since we've been running low on it.

He decided that it was a good idea, him crafting a furnace and cooking them up. After the piglins picked all the gold up, I then went to the hole and picked up the items they dropped. Sapnap lended a hand for me to get up and I accepted it.

I was slightly disappointed by the items I got but a little happy by the good stuff I got, and those were 15 ender pearls and 2 fire resistance potions. The potions are going to be helpful when we're going to make our way back.

Especially the ender pearls, we needed these to beat the game. After the food were now cooked. We shared them all and ate it, healing ourselves. We were now ready to go back again..

Walking the torch path and crossing bridges, nothing too bad happened. That was a good thing, except for the annoying part where we have to keep fighting off the piglins we encountered. It would be easy to go back with gold armour but sadly we broke so we have no other choice but to go through it..