Before You Read

Hey Guys!

Thank you for giving this book a chance.

This book contains mature content so make sure you are comfortable with reading it before you start, if you are not then this book is not for you.

If I tell you bit about plot it's basically slowburn story between Taekook where both struggles with their personal life and had to come together due to circumstances. There is definitely bigger plot than this you will learn more when you read further.

This Book Contains :
🔼BoyXBoy
🔼Violence
🔼Smut
🔼Mature Theme (Language, Sexual themes etc)
🔼Angst and Hatred
🔼Slow Burn Romance
🔼Grammatical errors

This book also shows how some people have to go through hormonal changes during their teen years and they take irrational decisions which may make your close ones away from you. Sometimes you just have to accept the fate and go through what nature gave you... You can either accept it and live your life or struggle every day because life doesn't give you choices unless you make your own way.

This is my first Taekook fanfic so I may make some mistakes so feel free to correct me if I am wrong anywhere.

Please comment your views it will encourage me to write more and I will also be able to know how my readers feel about my work.

Thank you very much for giving it a chance, I will try my best :)