Chapter 3

"You are the cause of my euphoria..."

Jungkook completes his performance with his beautiful voice and flashes his bunny smile at audience before thanking them.

He is living his dream... Being able to perform in front of thousands of fans who actually admires him, loves him! Wasn't it all he always wanted?

"Kookie..." He hears a female scream of excitement as soon as he enters backstage.

Kim Ara, Jungkook's fiancé and childhood best friend, hugs him as soon as he enters. She is one of the people who actually supported him since the beginnings... and also the one who encouraged him to stand up for himself when his family was against his passion. 

She is an Director and Actress... One of the most famous and richest person in Korea! She was engaged to Jungkook since an year now.

Jungkook takes her to his changing room. "Kookie you did so well... I am so proud of you. Everyone were screaming your name, I even saw someone crying in awe when you gave your Thank you speech... You are so loved Jungkookie!" She says and smiles.

"I know, I am loved..." He says with proud smile with almost teary eyes. " I just want to be the artist I fans could be proud of... I just want to work so hard that they never feel embarrassed to say that they are the fans of Jeon Jungkook!" Jungkook continues with almost shaky voice... He was feeling overwhelmed with all the love he is receiving, he just don't want to fail his fans.

"Awww... Jungkook-ah you are so adorable... Are you crying?" She asks as she sees tears in his eyes. Jungkook quickly shrugs 'em off and smiles again.

"No.. No I am just too overwhelmed. But Ara, you here...? Didn't you have workshop for your new drama?" He asks changing the topic as atmosphere was too heavy already.

"Hmmm.. I did. But, How can I miss concert of my best friend? Specially when it's here, in Korea. And that was cancelled, the second lead dropped the show... now workshop will be delayed. I guess he had some issues with Taehyung Oppa." She says as she hops on the couch casually. 

Jungkook's smile fades away as hears that name... "I knew that man is bad news, I even warned you to not work with him... He must have done something horrible to Eunchan" (second lead Ara was talking about) Jungkook sighs as he takes his jacket off.  "Ara, I think you should quit too. I don't like that guy." Jungkook says as he takes his clothes out from the bag..

"Oh God Kookie , You judge people too soon... you don't even know him. I don't get it why do you hate Tae so much, he is one of the sweetest person I have seen in my entire life." Ara defends Taehyung, but Jungkook just rolls his eyes and goes in changing room. 

Jungkook is known to be one of the most sweet and polite idol, but when it comes to BTS... he hates them. No one knows the reason why, but he had said multiple negative things about the band and specially about one member 'Kim Taehyung'. 

He still faces a lots of backlash from their fans Army. It is indeed shocking considering the fact that celebrities rarely talks about them hating other celebrity. But, Jungkook has always been honest about the way he felt, even he has to face a lot of hate because of this. The fandoms are divided in two and fights between fandoms are unending.

"That bitch is so fake... of course he acts like he is the sweetest person. He is just hungry for money and fame... he couldn't take that Eunchan, the other idol who is also famous, can take flashlight from him. He must have bullied him!" Jungkook says as he comes after changing.

"Taehyung oppa is actually a really good person. And how can you blame it on him without even knowing anything? You are really impossible! Anyways, leave that topic... let's go and eat something delicious, I know you didn't eat anything since morning." Ara says and circles her arm around his neck.

Jungkook just nods in approval. Even he didn't want to talk about that man.

Jungkook never wanted Ara to meet Taehyung, let alone work with him... But Ara wanted to work in that drama, he couldn't deny his best friend when she literally pleaded him. It was just going to be business relationship right? He thought...

But to his surprise Ara was enchanted by that man in the first meeting itself... She didn't stop talking about her 'New Friend'. Such a sweet talker that man was... Jungkook couldn't believe that someone can be this fast in making friends. Everything about Taehyung was fake to Jungkook, as he said.

 Jungkook sighs at the fact that Ara is still defending That man!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung is sitting in his balcony staring at the moon trying to write something. But he isn't able to write anything... A lot of things are going on in his mind. No, it's not just writer's block. He is feeling depressed, something is bothering him.

"Ah It's fucking annoying" He almost shouts throwing the pen and paper on the table..

"Jimin-ah... what are you doing?" He calls his bestfriend and asks.

"I am with Yoongi Hyung, I told you we will be drinking together today remember? By the way why did you call?" Jimin answered, he sounds little drunk already!

"Ah Jimin, Its Nothing! I was just not able to write anything." Taehyung sighs.

"Did something happen? You sound strange!" Jimin asks, he was concerned. Jimin is very protective towards Taehyung as he has seen Taehyung in his darkest times.

"No, Its just it was total chaos at set today... I had fight with Eunchan and I can't take my mind off it!" Taehyung replies. 

Taehyung is done with his life. He doesn't know why is he still alive... Maybe the love Army gives him is enough for him to keep himself alive, but his life still lacked purpose. He has already achieved what he wanted to... he didn't know what to do anymore... If not for BTS and Army he would have killed himself already.

He works whole day and rarely sleeps at night. He was just going on without knowing purpose of anything. It was exhausting him. He feels depressed, but doesn't know what to do about it. The personality he is hiding from the world under that cute, bubbly, fun loving and always loving Taehyung, That social butterfly Taehyung who has lots of friends, actually doesn't have anyone to share his worries to except his members. But he rarely shares his worries, he just doesn't want anyone to worry.

"Nevermind Jimin, you enjoy. Let's meet tomorrow, ask Suga hyung to take rest instead of working all night and you too just sleep at hyung's, no need to go back this late. Bye. love you" He says and hangs up the call.

He sighs at himself. 'I am so pathetic', He says and rests his head on resting chair he was sitting on and closes his eyes. 

'It's fine, Maybe tomorrow will be better than today' He mutters to himself.