Chapter 2

Jeon Jungkook, 25 An Idol Actor born in Busan, South Korea. Handsome as hell and talented as fuck.

He was born with a silver spoon in a rich family. His father is the CEO of Samsung and many other small businesses. He didn't need to work but he was determined to prove to himself that he is also an independent individual who can live without his father's money.

He decided to pursue his dreams through music at first it was a real struggle because the k-pop industry was brutal for a teenager like him who was in his 15. Not only that but constant denial from his family to support him was harder to survive. He had to work hard to prove himself as a good singer and musician.

But it didn't end there his father still didn't support him because he was probably going in the wrong direction. His father was right in one way, he knew K-pop wasn't for someone as fragile as his son and after what his daughter had to go through he started hating that industry. Jungkook was too young and innocent but he was strong and determined. He continued to fight and he finally proved his worth when he won a single reality show. His father was proud of him, it was the first time Jungkook saw those proud tears in his dad's eyes.

Jungkook was offered to be a trainee by many big companies but his father didn't agree. He didn't want history to repeat anymore. But he was also not able to see his son sad, he wanted his son to succeed and live his dreams. In the end, he had to accept his defeat and let his son be... But he made sure that Jungkook was always protected. He made some strict rules for Jungkook to follow, At first it was difficult for kookie because in the end he was still that little boy who lived his life like he wanted to and those restrictions were too much.

According to the rules, he couldn't make friends, he had to keep his distance and he was not allowed to join a group or band, he had to become a solo artist. His father was powerful enough to make sure the company doesn't add him to the group.

It was not like Jungkook didn't have any friends, he was one of the most popular guys in school. It's just he still felt alone. It was just weird that his father was not allowing him to make friends in the company where he was a trainee. It didn't matter to him much as he was kind of introverted but it was still weird and embarrassing in some situations.

Soon he debuted as a solo artist. His first album wasn't a hit but we can say it did well. He was a little upset as losing was something he never faced. He was good in everything, he was always praised for everything but when his first album couldn't do well as he thought he was kinda disappointed. And it affected him more when from the same company, other artists had a much better response.

His father sat beside him and talked with him. He made him understand that sometimes losing is ok. It was just the start of his career and he didn't want his little boy to be disappointed. He knew this day would come. That day Jungkook learned one more lesson from his father, he had this new energy and he again started working on his music.

One day one of Kookie’s friends asked if he want to audition for acting in drama cuz he was good at showing emotions. He was interested in trying something new so he gave an audition and he passed on the first try. He debuted as an actor too and it was a changing moment in his life.

He became a renowned actor with the 3 best actor awards in 2 years. His music was also recognised now. His albums started selling well, people knew him, praised him and loved him. He also became one of the best Korean soloists in history in no time.

Jungkook doesn't have many friends, but the ones he has are true ones. He doesn't trust people, he learned that from his father. He is a very focused and hardworking person.

☜☆☞

“So my schedule is clear for today...” He said as he was done with the last shot of the day.

After saying bye to everyone he heads to his makeup room. He removes all his makeup and takes a shower before wearing a nice comfortable hoodie. He looks at himself in the mirror last time before leaving.

His phone rang as he was going home. “Hello...
.
.
.
Yes...
.
.
.

Hmmm...
.
.
.

Sure my schedule is free tomorrow, you can fix a meeting if they are ready...
.
.
.

Ok, that works for me...
.
.
.

He cuts the call after saying goodbye.

Jungkook’s pov...

Finally, the meeting is fixed. I did play hard to get, there were many reasons for it... I didn't want to work with them at first. But then I thought I can't keep running away. Kookie you are strong enough to face this type of situation. Just meet them and say no.
They may be the biggest band in the world but you are also Jeon Jung kook. Suga ssi is a good and humble person to recommend me to sing a song composed by him. But I can't work for anything related to that bastard. I clenched my jaw and fisted my palm as I thought about him.

Hey guys!

I hope you are enjoying the story so far...

Please leave some comments to show your appreciation:)