Prologue

"Your body is my sinful obsession Jeon! If you hate me so much then you can try but you can't ignore the fact that you are attracted to me as well... I can see it." Taehyung whispered right in his ear. Taehyung had younger pinned on the wall, his one hand caressing younger's inner thigh and other hand held his waist tightly. A shiver ran down Jungkook's spine as Taehyung slightly brushed his lips on the corner of Jungkook's lips. 

Taehyung's grip loosens on younger's waist as his hand travels to his cheek... and other hand touches his clothed member... Taehyung could feel the hardness. "Ahhh" Jungkook let out a sinful moan as Taehyung grabbed it. He wanted it so much...

"I want you Kim!" Jungkook finally said the words Taehyung was waiting hear, Taehyung's lips curled into smirk as younger looked down in embarrassment. He never thought he will say these words to someone he literally hates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim Taehyung, A Member of The Biggest Boy Band in the world, The BTS, hides a deep secret in his heart. In front of the world, he is a 4d person who is known for his different personality, someone who is always happy and lives a perfect life... but behind the closed doors he is struggling through problems which he can't share with anyone.

Jeon Jungkook is a Rising Star Idol Actor who is known for his amazing acting skills and heavenly voice. He is the perfect idol. But he has to go through daily trolls and Hate because of his hate towards Taehyung which was openly known in the world.

What will happen when these two will collide!... what will happen when they start feeling things they shouldn't towards each other?

Top: Tae
Bottom: Kook                                                                                                                                                                            There maybe top kook once or twice because of they story requirements. But Taehyung is the main top.

This book contains mature content so please read at your own will!