A Cement Filled Stomach and Tear Stained Cheeks

A small trigger warning for this chapter: verbal fighting. Personally, any form of confrontation makes me anxious so I feel like this is worthy of a small warning! Nothing HUGE, but just a heads up!

Happy reading!

Edit on 4/23 to add image to text
______________________________

Edit on 4/23 to add image to text ______________________________

He said he'd come in when he woke up. But I never went to sleep after he walked out.

Instead, I ran through every scenario in my mind about how this conversation could go down. Everything ranging from him telling me this was a joke to see how far I'd let him go all the way to him confessing his undying love and asking me to run off and marry him. Albeit, both unlikely, but equally terrifying.

What did I even want to come from the conversation? Did I want to forget that anything happened? Did I want to be with him as my boyfriend? If that does happen, what about Steve? How would he react to his best friend nailing his sister? Granted, that's a fairly crude way of putting it, but it true nonetheless. Steve isn't Wanda, he won't laugh off Bucky and I being together. Besides, we didn't even sleep together and it already feels so different than that night with Pietro. Hell, it feels different than everything I've ever le felt for anyone before.

I looked at my alarm clock on my bedside table. 7:03. He'll probably be knocking any minute now. Steve is still sleeping and will definitely be nursing a hangover, so we have no chance of getting interrupted.

As if he heard me thinking about him, there was a soft knock on my door. Followed by his voice. "Ror? Are you awake yet?"

At least he didn't stand me up. I'll get closure and answers, no matter which way they go.

"Yea. Come in, B" I said, sitting up in my bed and scooting over to make room for him to sit.

He walked in wearing a pair of white boxers and a white tank top that showed just how defined his biceps were and could faintly see his abs through the thin, light fabric. He gave me a soft smile, causing me to blush and look down into my lap. He had me calling him 'daddy' last night, but him smiling at me is making me embarrassed.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

"Hi." I breathed, returning his smile.

"Hi." He whispered, sitting on the end of my bed and crossing one leg under him and throwing another over the edge. "If I sit right next to you, I don't think we'll get much talking done." He smirked.

"Okay, fair point. So. Where do you want to start?" I suddenly felt like cement was being poured into my stomach, what if he laughs at me for thinking anything was going to happen? What if he says last night was the biggest mistake of his life?

"Let's start with something easy for both of us. Do you regret last night?" His voice was calm but his eyes looked scared as he rubbed his hands together. Did he think I would reject him?