Ch 11

(Taemin's Pov)

Watching the performance from behind the scenes I start to notice Lex struggling and my eyes widen when I see him suddenly collapse. The music suddenly stops and I hear them call to cut to commercial. Feeling worried and scared I rush out to Lex's side and kneel down beside him taking his hand in mine. Looking down at his pale form I feel guilty for letting him go out without at least eating something first. "What are you doing here? Leave Alexander alone." I look up and glare at Jay angrily. "I'm here because I care and his name is Lex. And it's your fault he's even like this!" He scoffs at me. "I don't know what your talking about." I give him a look of disbelief. "Seriously? You've withheld food and sleep from him! You've pushed him so hard he's exhausted and collapsed!" He has the nerve to roll his eyes. "It's his own fault for being soft. The others are treated the same way and they got used to it." I can see the other members look uncomfortable and I give Jay a harsh look getting up. "Your a terrible leader and abusive. Lex may be to nice and not have the confidence to report you but I sure will." He glares at me and goes to throw a punch but I dodge it before throwing a punch of my own hitting him square in the jaw. He stumbles back and glares going to attack me but I throw another punch landing him unconscious. Letting out a breath of air I turn to see the medics loading Lex onto a gurney and I quickly rush over asking if I can ride with him. I'm immediately denied and told to follow behind the ambulance so I quickly rush to my bike and get on following the ambulance to the hospital. Once I reach the hospital I rush inside getting told to wait in the lobby. Pacing anxiously I wait until a doctor comes out I immediately rushing over to him to ask about Lex. I'm told he's stable and that I can go see him I immediately thanking him and rush to the room. I rush in seeing Lex sitting up in bed hooked up to an IV and he smiles at me making me feel relieved. "You had me worried sick!" He immediately gives an adorable sheepish smile. "Sorry hyung." I smile softly and sit in the chair beside him. I gently take his hand holding it. "It's alright. But I'm reporting Jay for being a terrible leader. And no excuses he made you really sick." He pouts adorably but reluctantly agrees to talk with the CEO. I smile feeling relieved and look into his grey eyes getting lost in them. I then take a big risk and lean forward pressing our lips together. I feel him tense for a moment before relaxing and kisses me back. I keep the kiss soft and slowly pull away a smile on my face and notice the blush on Lex's face immediately grinning. "Cute." He blushes even more and I chuckle. He hides his face and lets out a little whine. "Hyung! Your making me feel embarrassed!" I smile softly. "No need to be embarrassed love." He makes a squeak like noise and I can't help but laugh. "Your so adorable." He pouts at me and I chuckle. He gives a small smile then rubs his eyes tiredly and my expression softens. "Go ahead and rest love I'll be right here." He reluctantly nods and lays down slowly falling asleep while I sit watching over him.