A Fetish At Signal (Part 3 of 3)

(Phineas's POV)

"Why don't you stop trying to question it and just go to town, Foot Boy?"

Upon Yang's request, I carefully lifted her feet up to my face to inspect her soles. Unsurprisingly, they looked just as soft as my mind pictured them. Not a blemish to speak of! I also noticed a layer of sweat on them. I looked at Yang to get one more confirmation, to which she nodded with a smile. I wasted no time and pressed my nose into her toes and sniffed. A bolt of pleasure coursed through me once the scent hit my nostrils. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I basically danced my nose around the bottom of her toes. Yang wiggled them as she felt my breath on her little piggies.

"You like how they smell, don't you," she asked, the smile never fading. "I figured you would. I was running all day in those shoes and kept the same socks on, knowing that you would love for my feet to be as ripe as possible. Not only that, but the socks I wore last night weren't exactly fresh from the laundry. Glad to see that didn't matter. Take it all in, Phin; you deserve it!"

She was right. The scent of her feet still had the same mix of lilac and sweat, but it's certainly more than ten times potent. Getting caught by Yang last night was a blessing in disguise! As I was smelling her feet, I decided to smother my face with her soles; caking my face in her foot sweat. It was then that I realized Yang's soles completely covered my face entirely; not that I'm complaining or anything! Once I had my fill of their intoxicating aroma, I released her soles from my face, set her right foot down on my lap (almost close to the bulge in my pants) and placed a quick kiss on her left arch.

"Oh!" Yang said, surprised by the feeling.

I looked up at her. "Too far?" I asked, concerned. She quickly shook her head no. "No, it wasn't that," she said calmly. "It was just an... unexpected feeling. I'm sure I'll get used to it." Nodding, I placed soft, gentle kisses all over her left sole; starting from her heel, going up her arch and pecking each of her left toes individually a minimum of three to five times each. I then picked up her right foot while still holding onto the one I was kissing earlier and gave it the same treatment. Yang soon started to moan softly as I essentially made out with her feet. I kept peppering her soles and toes with quick and gentle kisses for a solid ten minutes; her moans becoming music to my ears. I stopped with my kissing to hold her feet close together, slide my tongue out and gave both of her soles a long, salivating lick from her heel, up her arch and to her delicious piggies; starting with her right foot and then her left foot. My eyes rolled farther back as I tasted them; vanilla with a hint of salt from the sweat. Coupled with the faint lilac aftertaste that doesn't completely overpower the overall flavor, and you basically have something on par with a high quality meal served at a five-star restaurant!

"Mmmmm... Oh, yeah," Yang moaned, laying back in relaxation. "I can totally get used to this." I kept lapping at the bottom of Yang's feet; practically bathing them in my saliva, all the while her moans grew louder and a tad more intense. Soon, I had the brilliant idea to snake my long tongue in between each of her juicy little piggies. Yang flexed her toes to make room for my slimy tongue. She was clearly enjoying herself and wanted me to feel the same way. It makes me happy to know the feeling's mutual. Eventually, my licking between her toes evolved into me putting both of her big toes into my mouth and sucking on them; making them wet while they were in my mouth.

"Oh, Phin!" Yang yelled in pure ecstasy. If I hadn't put a soundproof enchantment on the interior walls of this room ahead of time, then everyone would have certainly heard that cry of pleasure. I kept sucking on Yang's big toes before pulling them out of my mouth with a resounding "POP!" and moved on to sucking on each of her toes individually, starting with her right pinky toe and going down the line. I made sure every single one of her toes was given an even coating of my spit; Yang going absolutely bonkers with pleasure from experiencing this. Guess I found her G-spot. How do I know this? Well, after that first yell, I noticed a faint wet patch in the crotch area of her pants. Gosh, I never knew her toes were this sensitive.