A Rewarding Treat

(Phineas's POV)

I stood at the door of our dorm room. I took a deep breath before turning the knob and walking inside; my tail slowly getting dragged behind me. I was greeted by the sight of Yang, pacing back and forth nervously. Her current attire consisted of a tan jacket baring her midriff over a low cut yellow crop top with her emblem on the left breast in black. The jacket had brown piping and short, puffy sleeves with black cuffs featuring two golden buttons. She also wore a brown belt concealed by a brown pleated material that reached from hip to hip around the back of her waist; the right-most pleat featuring her emblem emblazoned in gold. Beneath this was a long, white asymmetrical piece of silk reaching down to her right knee and a pair of skin-tight black spandex compression pants that reached down to her upper thighs. Going down to her footwear, she donned a pair of brown, knee-high boots and orange over-the-knee socks with the right sock pushed down just below her knee and a gray bandana tied around her left knee. To complete this whole ensemble, she wore her orange infinity scarf, black fingerless gloves and Ember Celica in their inactive bracelet mode.

As I stood there silently, it didn't take long for Yang to notice my presence and check up on me. She looked at me; anxious to hear the news.

"Well," she said concerned. "How'd it go?"

I rubbed my arm solemnly. "I'm sorry, Yang," I said in a depressed tone. "I didn't pass the test."

Upon hearing this, I could tell that her heart sank. She was hoping I'd make it into Beacon with her. As she hung her head down in sorrow, I couldn't help but smirk as I gave her the actual news.

"I freaking ACED IT!" I shouted proudly, raising my fists into the air with a wide smile on my face. This made Yang do a complete 180 as she laughed in glee before tackling me with a hug. If it wasn't for my tail acting as support, I would've fallen flat on my ass for sure!

"Oh, I just knew you would make it in! I'm so proud of you!" She congratulated me. As she kept her arms around me in a tight yet warm embrace, I could tell a certain question came to her mind when she suddenly let go of me. "Hold on," she said, looking at me with a raised brow. "You did that on purpose, didn't you?"

"Did what?" I said, feigning innocence. Yang playfully socked me on the arm and said, "Oh, you know exactly what, you dork!" before laughing. I apologized saying that I couldn't resist such a golden opportunity. After playfully laughing for a minute or two, Yang cleared her throat and gave me the look.

"You know what that means, right?" She said, tracing a circle on my chest with a finger. At first, I looked at her confused until it hit me. That look of realization made Yang continue on with a seductive smirk. "That's right, Phin. You're getting a treat!" She sashayed towards her bed before turning to face me and sat on the foot of the bed; crossing her legs as she did so. She then looked at me with that same sultry look on her face and beckoned me with her finger, to which I slithered away from the doorway and closed the door with my tail. Getting to my feet, I walked up to her and sat on my knees.

"These boots are getting rather stuffy," she said, raising her right leg. "Mind taking them off for me, Phin?"

"You don't have to tell me twice, Yang." I told her without hesitation as I gently slipped her right foot out of the confines of her boot. I set it beside me as Yang raised her left leg towards me, to which I repeated the same process. With her feet out of her boots, I leaned forward to untie the bandana around her left knee and tossed it behind my shoulder. When I reached to slip her socks off, Yang stopped me by putting her hand to my face.

"Wait a minute, Phin," she said politely. "I need to get comfortable for this." I waited patiently as I watched her shuffle around on the bed. Before I knew it, Yang was laying on her belly; her soles directly facing toward me. "Alright, that should do it," she said, satisfied as she supported herself with her elbows. "Now you can take my socks off."