World Breaking

In the middle of the endless darkness, a young girl walks in the street in ruins of the ghost city, no world should allow such a little girl to walk alone in a place like that, where she lose track of everything around her in the shadows

- The tower it's getting close...
   It's been some few hours since she started moving to the skyscraper in the center of the city... I wonder if there is no way to make she give up...
- Everything is so wrong here... Why it's so dark? Why it's always night? Where is everyone? Why am I here? Why I don't feel hungry or thirsty? There must be a reason... I hope find answers in the tower.
   Esperance says while put a hand close to her heart, some things never chance, uh?
   Well, I wonder how much time it will take until she remembers everything, the world is dark because of all that is happening, and you are not totally alone, there are some shadows in there, you know... But well, about not feeling hungry or thirsty is your own power in action...
   Esperance is maybe the only one who could survive like that without memory in a place like that, her ability, Hope Aegis, makes she stay health and in the transformation no matter what, even if she has no magic left to cast any spell, and while she is like that, she won't feel hungry or thirsty or get sick, and her wounds starts to heal alone and kinda fast.
- A bridge...?
   Oh, I lost my attention, looks like she reached the bridge, there is nothing but shadows where used to be the river, even I don't know where would it take if she fall...
   A little scared and slowly, the girl started to walk in the long and big bridge.
   After a while, Esperance managed to pass and continues going to the skyscraper... Everything is quiet, too quiet, she is really close to the building by now, I'm worried.
- Finally!
   After being able to see the doors of the skyscraper, Esperance starts to run as fast as she could to the doors.
- Uh?
   She starts pushing the door but, nothing happens.
- It's... locked...
   She kept trying for a while, but still no result.
- It's glass... Maybe if...
   She stopped to think for a while and then started holding her wand with the two hands and... Wait... WAIT!!!???? WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU IDIOT!!!!!
CRAAAAAACK
   With all her strenght, she... she... she used her wand as a hammer... It is really painful to watch...
- It worked!
   When she was about to enter, something started to move.
- Wh-
   Before she enter, some shadows started to rush into her way, not only from inside the building, but also from the nearby buildings, this is bad, really bad.
- A.a...a...aaaa...
   She panicked, of corse she had to freeze by fear.
"RUUUUUUUN"
   If she doesn't go now, she will die, she has problems fighting one of them, imagine all that army!
   As soon as she notice again what is happening, she rushed to the bridge, but the shadows are really close, shit!
- GO! GO AWAY!
   She screams while run, but there are so many shadows, there might be more than 100, this is bad, I need to do something... But if I do... the world...
   IT'S NO TIME TO WONDER I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING IF SHE DIES THERE IS NO POINT OF THIS WORLD BEING "ALIVE"
"MAGICAL DREAMY BEEEEEAM!"
- Whaaa?
ZOOOOOOOOOM
   With an insane flash of light, a lightning could be seen comming from the skys and hitting the bridge, many shadows disapeared or fall out of the bridge that now is broken...
   But... not only that, all the bridge is breaking, the streets and even the buildings, I have no time, I need to control the situation again and fast... But I used a lot of power, shit! Run Esperance, run!
- What was that... No, I need to move on, everything here is breaking.
   She says while kept running away from the skyscraper...

    It's been a while since the bridge broke and fall, now the world is stable again... I can't cast more magics or everything starts to break... I'm tired, really tired...
   When we finally save the world, I will quit, I wanna vacations forever, ah... It would be so good... I wanna see again, the mountains, and the sea, I wanna be able to live... It's been 7 years since I became a magical girl...
   I think I will take Esperance with me, she is almost my sister at this point, maybe I can help she remember everything, or teach everything to her again, like I did since 4 years ago... She was so small... Taking a 11 old and expecting her to learn how to fight these monsters... Maybe the Oath Order isn't that good too...
   I still can't let the Eternal Progress do what they want, not after all they done to the world, not all they done to my friends, not after all they done to my home... grandma... I will make your time move again, not only your time... But everyone's time.
   I won't let we lose anything else... I won't let we lose anyone else... They took everything from us, so now I will take back everything and make sure the Eternal Progress will have an ending.