The Field of the Lost Light

It's been some time after all that happened... I'm really uneasy... I wish I could do something, seeing Esperance lost like that hurts me...
- And now... what do I do? Where should I go?
   She looks really sad and worried, that view is really painful, if only you could remember anything... if only I could tell you everything... I think you will have to blindly walk in this world until find the jewels...
- I followed the light to this dangerous building... if I follow the light again, but to the opposite side, will I be safe? Will I find any answer?
   This log is really bad, you know... But I think it's fine, it's not like there is any safe place at all...
   The wind seems to be stronger now, it's making her hair and skirt move a little, the wind changing it's not a good signal usually, I wonder what will happens...
- I think that's the only option I have...
   And with that said, she started going away from the center of the city...

   Some hours passed... She left the city without much problems and she finally went the mountain area around the city, seems like she went to east, it's kinda flat there and full of grass.

   I can see a really small light in the horizon, maybe leftovers of the sun that was covered in shadows? I'm not sure, I think I will see where the lights will make Esperance go

   I can see a really small light in the horizon, maybe leftovers of the sun that was covered in shadows? I'm not sure, I think I will see where the lights will make Esperance go... if Miracle was aweken, she could use her magic to talk with Esperance or at least make a plan...
   Wafter some more time walking, we could see what seems to be a building, a farm house maybe?
- So, that house is where the light goes?
   The scenary is actually creepy, it's all dark and empty, the building is a little broken and the wind is carrying some dust, the wind is also the only sound you can hear... what a dead place...
   Soon, Esperance went inside of the house.
- Is there anyone here?
   She says that, but no answer, well, than was expected...
   As Esperance starts to walk, things seems... weird, really weird, it's like it's another building inside, the windows doesn't match with the outside, the walls and floor seems to be made with stone instead of wood like outside and it doesn't a farm house, look some type of shelter or maybe-
- Why there are so many beds here?
   An orphanage... But wait, this walls, they seems familiar, it's hard to see in the dark, but this place... I think I know this place...
   Esperance walked a little in the room, until stop in a bed
- A doll?
   She found a doll, and got it with her hands, this doll it's a girl, with a yellow dress, seems to be made of cloth and... are these bandages on her? Wait... I KNOW THAT DOLL!
- What are you doing here little doll?
  Don't just starts to hug that doll Esperance, that doll, it can't be here without any reason, leave here, fast!
(FAST LEAVE, LEAVE NOOOOW)
"Leave... now..."
- T-the voice again!
   Soon she starts to leave the building and as soon as she left...
CRAAAAAACK
   The whole building started to fall, making all dust go up...
- Just- what?
   Esperance seems distressed... well, that would get anyone off guard...
- Gi...ve... give, back...
- WHO IS THERE?!
(Someone... did someone just speak?)
Once the dust fall, we could see a shadow of a person in the ruined building... it started to get closer and closer...
- My doll... my friend... only friend... GIVE BACK!!!!!
   With a dash she jumped into Esperance.
- Ahhhhh!
   The shadow got back the doll from Esperance hands and throwed her over 5 meters away.
- W-WHO? WHO ARE YOU?!?!?
   With that said, the shadow moved her face to Esperance, it's a girl, she has the whole form of a human, but it's all black like a shadow, her eyes are a red so strong...
- A... magical girl... here, uh?
   Wait... that voice...
- I was one... too... a magical girl...
- UH?
   Esperance is as surprised as me... but because of different reasons... that's...
(Magical... Passion...)