13 📞 chocolate wars

Bold - Jay

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"This is Seoulli-eyes - Oh screw it, it's just you, Mr. Squinty Eyes"

"Hello to you too, Sore Eyes"

"Hello from the other side~"

"I must have called a thousand times~"

"To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done. But when I call, you never seem to be home~"

"Park Jay is currently on hold. Please get back to him when his ears already recovered from this damage"

"Wow, it's like you don't want to talk to me or something. Ever notice that you're always the one to call me or something?"

"Except that one time you went to tell me your adventure in a bouncy castle"

"Just because you're in a bad mood or whatever in your job, doesn't mean you have to take it out on me. You're a meanie!"

"Meanie? Are a you kid to use such a toddler insult to me? Hahaha"

"It's not funny! I intend to make you feel insulted but it doesn't work"

"Sore Eyes?"

"Yes?"

"I hate you, but thanks for improving my mood"

"I'm not flattered. You're such a jerk compared to the nice and thoughtful guy I've seen in Enhypen's contents"

"Did I mention I nearly ran over an elderly over with a shopping cart today?"

"You did what? Why the heck would you do that?"

"The supermarket here is on sale! It's a brutal war inside. Ni-ki and Jungwon are making it harder by going in different directions. It's like the frickin' Hunger games in there!"

"Uh huh"

"What? I make mistakes. Plus, I'm heading for that boxes of Ferrero Rochers!"

"So what happens after you bring that beloved chocolates in the dorm?"

"Let's just say that it's a freakin' war between me and Sunghoon then Ni-ki decided to lock it in their bedroom while sharing it to Sunoo"

"Oh my gosh, I didn't know Enhypen could go fight over some chocolates"

"Don't tell anyone!"

"Hahahaha"

"Sore Eyes!"

"News flash, Park Jay of Enhypen wage a war on their maknae line for a Ferrero Rocher's boxes. Except for, of course, Jungwon. He could never get angry on him"

"Park Jay cannot put up with your hyena laugh anymore, so Jay says bye!"

"Hahahahahaha!"

"Jay withdraws from this battle, goodbye!"

[ beeps ]

"But why does she sound like me when I laugh hysterically?"