Blessing (Chapter 3)

I woke up next to this shirtless male with a stunning body, but I didn't see his face. When I scooted over to see his face I immediately went into shock. I panicked and got up off of the bed...Gordon was laying there but when I jumped off of the bed he got up and tried to convince me to get back in bed right along with him.

I couldn't do it I knew this time I had fucked up big time Hayden and Victor are probably looking for me right now! "They're gonna kill me!!!" I said to Gordon with a little sadness in my voice. He grabs me and whispers in my ear to make me feel better.

Gordon said "I called and paid them last night ahead of time, you seemed sleepy and I didn't want you to go home!" "I am still trying to get you out of there everything will be okay!" The tone of Gordons voice made me calm down as I listened to what he was saying.

When I was beginning to think about laying back down them two bums call me...

This is the convo..

Me: Hello?!?

Them: Bring your ass home we have customers waiting for you!!!

Me: He paid for me to stay until 12 pm. Don't cheat him out of his money!!! I yell and soon regret it afterwards.

Them: You're lucky he's one of our loyal and big baller customers or I wouldn't give a damn if he just recently paid for your service! But trust when you get home punishment is coming your way little hoe!

*Click*

End of convo!!!

These bastards hang up in my face and have the nerve to call me a hoe! How dare they!?! I'm so scared right now though Gordon can't protect me from everything and once I go home I might actually receive my first beating! That's the first time I had ever gotten loud with them! Oh boy....

Gordons p.o.v.

Man when I heard the way those guys were talking to my lady I just wanted to kill them both! I grabbed Juli (Julianna) up and I asked her was she okay seeing that she began to cry. I know that I can't protect her as much as I want to but at the end of the day I will protect her as much as I can! These dudes will get there turn I just have to hold back for a while until things fall into place.

Juli kept crying and I dont like seeing her cry so I went to the bathroom and ran some bath water. She continued to cry until I came out of the bathroom. Once the bath water was done running I picked her up bridal style. She rested her head on my shoulders while I carried her to the bathroom.

Once I reached the bathroom I put Juli down. She winced, but I told her to take off her clothing and get into the bath. When Juli got into the bath I put grabbed the sponge from the side of the tub. The sponge was dry so I dipped it in the warm water and began to caress her body with the warm sponge. Juli tilted her head back with her eyes closed and licked her lips repeatedly.

She grabbed my hands and went lower rubbing the sponge over her B cup sized breast. Juli groaned a little as she went even lower until I was caressing her cat with the sponge. I slightly pushed her backwards so she would lean all the way back in the bathtub.

When Juli was fully laid back I continued to caress her. But I immediately stopped when I realised this is what she wants but its not what she needs. Juli does this all of the time with strangers and I accept that. Our first time has to be magical and when she has freedom.

If we get intimate while she is a worker I am gonna feel like a costumer. It might feel magical to me, and just flat out regular to her, and that would be devastating to me!

Hayden & Victor p.o.v.

Victor: This little skank always sleeping over this niggas house! We needa teach her a lesson! They might be involved but who would want a little hoe like Julianna?!?

I was at Kaylas room she's the second best of the bunch. Julianna is gonna need a replacement for when shes dead, full of disease, injured, or pregnant who knows what'll happen to her? I tell Kayla to take Juliannas clientele until we tell her other wise.

Hayden: I walked in the house and went to Juliannas room just to check on how the process is going since I hear moaning. Once I opened the door I see Kayla look up at me and wink. What the hell!?!

Julianna has always been my favorite and I would do anything for her but this lil bitch trynna take her place! Oh hell naw! I take out my loaded S&W .45 and aim it at this little hoes head. As soon as I get this job I have been interviewing for Julianna the love of my life and I are leaving this hell hole!

Victor: I walk back into the house to get the boys for their job. But then I got more than I bargained for.

This nigga Hayden was pointing his gun at Kayla like she was trying to escape.

So that's what I thought she was doing and I ran upto Hayden and asked him "What's wrong bro? What Kayla do this time?" He replies "This lil whore is trying to take Juliannas place!" I told him that I told Kayla to take Juliannas customer so don't trip. But he wasn't having it that's when I told him to meet me in the office and for Kayla to continue what she was doing. Once I closed the door to juliannas room I walked off into the office to see a gulity looking Hayden. He said "Kayla knows I don't like her little ass and she does little things that piss me off, but I didnt know you told her to fill in for Julianna so my fault." I tell him its okay and we need to talk about other problems that we have on our hands.

Julianna p.o.v.

So I was wondering why Gordon stopped touching me. I liked it but I guess he got turned off. Once that thought popped up in my head others came along with it. Maybe he doesn't like me. Maybe he's disgusted. Maybe hes changing his mind about being with me. Maybe he sees my scars. Maybe my pleasure doesn't turn him on. Maybe what I do for a living is turning him off. Maybe reality is hitting him.

As I think of every negative thing possible I start to realize ripples in the water. Then all of a sudden I feel my face to find out that it's wet with tears which only means that I am crying. But since I think Gordon doesn't want to touch me I keep my tears to myself. Instead I think out loud and say "How could I be so stupid?" Gordon gets snapped right out of his thoughts and he looks over at me. I put my head down, but only because I have humiliated myself even more.

Gordon comes over to the bathtub and picks me up, and raps me in a towel. But on our way to the bedroom I jump out of his hands and run to the bed naked since he still had the towel. I grab a nearby pillow and cry into it. Gordon comes and rubs my back to comfort me but after he covers my body.

That makes me feel worse but he doesn't need to know that. I tell him to let me down easy. Gordon looks at me like I'm crazy and asks "What am I talking about?" I tell him how I feel and what I was thinking. It turns out I was wrong.

Gordon says "Trust me I really wanted to but I have to keep my word, I'm suppose to save you until our wedding day or honeymoon and I'm sticking to it." A smile appears on my face while Gordon picks me up on his lap. Once I get on there I feel his little friend poke me then I know for sure that he is attracted to me. ;)

I get up and put some clothes on so I won't cause anymore sexually tension. Gordon watches me as I dress and he never looks away. Once I'm dressed I sit back on his lap, and we share a long passionate kiss...