Something Light (Chapter 1)

You see I am no innocent girl. I have been through a lot and it has changed me. Have you ever been raped? Well I have and let me tell you it is no walk in the park. That's not my secret though, that event its self changed me altogether. That's why I the way I am.

Well I am 15 but I feel 25. My first name is Julianna and my last name is O'Shields. When I was born my mother gave me away. Who knew that adopters could be child molesters? I did my adopters were two guys. They pretended to be a gay couple and then when they get the kids they raise them so that they can sale them and take advantage of them.

Luckily I'm the prettiest girl and the oldest of the girls so I don't get beat. I am the biggest money maker out of them all. No one knows what I do but the people I live with and my costumers.

For some reason this is not my secret though. I am not a prostitute! This is for them kids and I to live. We live with child molesters. They raise kids to think nasty is good. Then when they're 8 they get raped. The boys are forced to suck their wood while the girls do that and feel full penetration. I wasnt the first victim.

The other kids, now adults are either dead or still in the business. Thats what I heard. The two guys (child molesters) Hayden and Victor are not gay but do anything for money! They test the boys and the girls out just to get them ready.

When any of us turn 18 they let them go. There is no use for them anymore.

When one of them ends up with a disease. They get killed. Hayden and Victor say that their is no use for them after that. If one of the girls get pregnant they keep her kid and then throw her out! If two of the boys hook up they get killed. If two of the girls hook up they get a promotion! If the girls have any serious injuries they get killed! Hayden and Victor doesn't want them to run their mouths.

I have no problem with doing what I do! I have been doing it for so long that I don't mind doing it at all...

Do you still feel comfortable with listening???