(Chapter 5)

Julianas p.o.v.

I looked at the unfamiliar woman who continued to give me hateful looks. If looks could kill I would be dead.

Gordon told me to go to the car and gave me the keys. I walked away and the lady had an unreadable expression on her face. While I was walking to the car I decided to look back at Gordon and I saw a worried look scattered on his face. It was one of those looks that would let you know that the topic is something really concerning. He took her inside and closed the door I began to get worried and have the worse thoughts. I washed all of the negative thoughts out of my head and watched some vines videos.

Gordons p.o.v.

"What was that little girl doing coming out of my house Gordon?!?" Shelia fussed. She stared at me with the most hateful look and I endured it all. I just looked at her with a blank expression while I thought of a response. "I guess the cops will have a response" She said as she began to take out her phone and dial the number. I got upset and smacked the phone out of her hand. My only other option was to kiss her to get her mind off of the fact that she was about to call the police. I grabbed her wrist roughly and pulled her thick frame towards me. We stared into each others eyes for a while and then it I kissed and it was so full of passion that our tongues were down each others throats. I let up for a gasp of air then went right back to kissing her. I heard a voice clear and when I looked up I saw Juliana standing there with a hurt look on her face. I looked at Shelia and she had a smirk on her face while looking towards Juliana. I knew right then and there that I had fucked up because there was no explanation for what I just got caught doing. "Uhm, Gordon I'm ready to go home now my brothers are really mad." Then she walked just as quickly as she walked in. I looked at Shelia and she puckered her lips getting ready to kiss me again. I smirked from the thoughts in my head. I picked her up and held he bridal style while I walked towards the couch she opened her eyes and once she saw where I was going she smiled. "Do you have a condom?" I didn't answer her. Once we reached the couch I threw her on the couch and then I leaned down near her ear. I licked it and she shivered, then I whispered in her ear "Get the fuck out of my house before I drop a restraining order on your ass." She gasped loudly and when I leaned away from her she had a hurt look on her face, but I didn't care. "What you thought I wanted you back" I chuckled. "Why did you kiss me if you didn't want me back?" "I didn't want you tell about Juliana but at this point I honestly don't care anymore." You're a grown ass woman get your shit together and leave me and my love life the fuck alone." I said to her as she just sat there with the same hurt expression on her face. I walked away from her to and to the front door. Before I grabbed the door she looked at me and said "You know what you're right, I'm sorry for everything Gordon. I will be by in the morning to see the kids before the kids go to school." I was caught off guard by what she said but I continued walking and opened the door to leave out. Once I was outside of the house I didn't see Juliana anywhere I instantly became nervous.

Shelias p.o.v.

I can't believe sweet little Gordon my husband for over 10 years was so mean to me over some little girl who is gonna leave him when she finds someone her age. He is acting so dumb for this tramp and he is suppose to be only mine no one else's. We separated because I had an affair with a woman multiple times. It was with one of my coworkers who I still see from time to time. I'm not a lesbian or anything I just think that sex is better with a female rather than a male but I still sleep with men. Gordon I have been separated for about three years now I'm not around the kids that often because of that little girl that has been there. They never want to see me anymore and I am really starting to miss them. That little girl has to go I need my family back. Time to make a phone call...

Julianas p.o.v.

I was running for my life I was almost late going home and Gordon had more important things to do so I left. I can't be in the middle of that. I can't believe I actually trusted him and he did that to me. For now on I'm gonna keep my guard up at all times besides for the kids but I'm not gonna see them that often for the simple fact that I don't want to see Gordon at all. Like I wonder whether or not they would've went further if I didn't interrupt them. My thoughts were interrupted by a car being horn being beeped to the left of me. I ignore it and start running again but then out of no where I hear my name being called. I knew it was Gordon so I started to run a little faster but then I felt my legs get tired so I stopped but Gordon was still there. "Juliana get in the car please" "Juli let me explain" "Just talk to me please" "I'm sorry" He said. I stopped and waited for him to start talking while I stood there. "Let me explain while I drive you home so that you won't get in trouble." I got into the car and he started talking. "That lady was my ex wife Shelia and she knows about us..."