(Chapter 4)

Gordon's p.o.v.

After Julianna got off of my lap to get dressed I was hard. I know that she was wet because we shared looks while she was getting dressed. She kept biting her lips as we got exchanged looks.

That turned me on even more but I would have to satisfy my self while she was gone. Only as a sign of respect because I love her with all I have inside of me.

I know that it is wrong to date a girl thats less than half of my age but she needs my love. Not to mention she has the mentality of a 25 year old. My family absolutely loves her the only problem is my ex-wife she wants me back and if she finds out she will report me and get me put in jail.

As for Julianna, well shes gonna get put in a home far away from here.

Juliannas p.o.v.

After I was done getting dressed Gordon and I shared a long passionate kiss. Then I walked to the bathroom but out of no where Gordon started mumbling things really loudly. When I walked out the bathroom he stopped so I asked him "Was everything okay?" "Yes" was all he said and then went right back into deep thought.

That worried me but I just let it go and went back into the bathroom to fix my hair.
I grabbed my phone to see the time only to find 3 missed calls, and 1 new voicemail. I opened the voicemail first but only because its unusual for me to receive voicemails.

The voicemail was from Hayden and Victor saying that I have to work a double shift tonight because Kayla had to fill in for me. That upset me because Kayla doesn't mind doing this stuff she likes this occupation. I already made enough money last week to miss at least 4 days.

I called Victors phone but no one answered so I almost immediately called Hayden's phone and of course he picked up.

This is the convo...

Hayden: Hello? Julianna where the fuck are you I have been out here searching all around for you!

Me: I stayed over a customers house because he paid for extra time.

Hayden: Ayy little girl don't be getting loud with me you better fix that attitude of yours.

Me: Alright, Alright I'm chill so you didn't know that a customer paid for extra time? Victor didn't tell you?

Hayden: As a matter of the fact he didn't tell me! This nigga must've been cheating me for some years now! Cause this is not the first time a situation like this has happened!!

Me: Hayden I thought you guys were partners? Im on my way home.. Oh and please please please don't tell Victor that we had this convo.

Hayden: I won't Juli I'm too busy thinking about how I'm gonna handle his lying ass! Just hurry your lil ass up or there will be consequences!!!

Me: Thank you I wi- *click*

Me: Hello? Hayden!

End of convo...

I sat there frustrated from the fact that he hung up on me and also because I know that he was serious when he said that I needed to hurry home.

Gordon saw there look on my face and decided to approach me...

"Whats wrong sweetheart?" he said with a look of concern.

"Nothing I just have to get going home before I get severly punished" I said looking into his eyes while caressing the side of his cheek.

Gordon wrapped his arm around my waist and tightly gripped me. He put his head on my shoulder and sighed. I rubbed his back and began to cry. My life is so fucked and the one person that loves me cant even see me that often. Having sex with strangers is what I do to survive...

Gordon and I finally released each other. We walked out of his room, then down the steps. Gordon and I walked towards the front door holding hands. When he reached for the door someone was standing on the outside getting ready to knock.

When she seen us holding hands she had a furious look on her face it seemed like she knew who I was but I had no idea who she was...