Gold Nuggets...

Tubbo left you and you go and Met up with Charlie and Quackity.

Charlie: Hey, Y/n!

Y/n: Hey, Charlie what are you guys up to now?

Charlie: Just gotta make these armor sets, get more xp on them. Wanna help?

Y/n: Yea sure! Is there anything else?

Charlie: hmm...gapples and ender pearls! :DD

Y/n: Ok, then. Imma find a lot of apples here and gold at the nether.

Quackity: Ok, be safe.

Y/n: Got it!

You left Las Nevadas and head to the nether portal location. Since, you're full netherite you don't need any gold armor pieces) You found a good gold without any piglins around.

==========================================================================

As you entered the nether portal, it led you to nether and you started looking for gold nuggets. You found a crimson biome and searched around the biome for gold. 

A few mins later you found a a lot of good veins of gold nuggets, there was no hoglins and piglins just a few Zombie Pigman roaming around.

Sever Chat:

Quackity: Oi, found some gold? How many stacks?

You replied back....

Server Chat

Y/IGN: A lot .-. around 4 and quarter? Why?

Quackity: We need you back to make them into ingots of the gapples. I'll send Fundy there to fetch you. Tell him you're cords, Alright?

Y/IGN: Alright :))

Quackity responded with "Alright-" and switch's off to message Fundy.

Private Message (/msg) with Quackity and Fundy...

Quackity: Hey. I need you to do something, Furry.

Fundy: What is it? .-.

Quackity: Go to the nether and fetch Y/n, she'll send you the cords.

Fundy: Alright- I'll be at the nether in a few I'm with Connor right now.

Quackity: Just make it quick or something...

Fundy: Ok ok.

Quackity closes his chat and starts doing work with Charlie and Tubbo. Meanwhile with Fundy closes his chat too and told Connor he needs to go to the nether.

Connor and Fundy said Goodbye to each other and Fundy went off to go to the Nether.

Fundy: *types /msg to Y/IGN* What are you're cords, I'm here at the nether.

Y/n: *responds with /msg to Fundy* I'm coming back but i'm at X: ~, Y: ~, Z: ~

(A/n: You can ignore the X, Y and Z thing :)) )

Fundy: Alright I'm coming Mum, wait for me :))

A few mins later you met up with Fundy and headed back to the portal together.

Entering the portal, teleporting you and Fundy to the SMP, you two started walking to Las Nevadas with the gold.

While walking to Las Nevadas... DreamXD joined and teleported himself to you and Fundy, he joined vc too.

DreamXD: *with scary voice tone* What are you guys doing?

Fundy: DreamXD....what are you doing here?

DreamXD: I just wanna drop by or something, Visit Foolish and torture someone. Why?!

Fundy: N-Nothing, d-don't worry about i-it.

DreamXD: Hmph. Who is this?

Fundy: T-this-...

DreamXD: SPEAK PROPERLY! DON"T STUTTER!

Fundy: R-right! Sorry, t-this Y/IGN a.k.a Y/n...

DreamXD: New mortal huh? Greetings.

Y/n: H-hello....

DreamXD: Why scared, mortal?

Y/n: It's nothing. Nothing to worry about.

DreamXD: Alright...where are from Mortal?

Y/n: L-Las Nevadas-

Fundy: Wow! Look at the time! We need to-

DreamXD: SILENCE! I was talking to Y/IGN.

From Quackity's perspective, he saw the trees shake and hear a very loud yelling. So he told and left Charlie and Tubbo to continue and ran off.

Quackity: Y/N! FUNDY! (pov: F*ck! Why did I let Fundy fetch her instead?! I can clearly tell whose voice is that...that f*cking GOD!)

Quackity reached Y/n, Fundy and DreamXD. Seeing DreamXD scaring Y/n and Fundy.

DreamXD: Why so scared? 

Quackity:Oi, God!

DreamXD looked back and saw Quackity with his axe and armor on. He (DreamXD) did a mischievous grin.

DreamXD: Quackity~ My lil' puppet~ What brings you here?

Quackity: Leave them!

DreamXD: Who? Oh...Mortal Y/n and her pet?

Fundy: Who are you calling pet?!

DreamXD: *looks back at Fundy* SILENCE I WASNT TALKING TO YOU!!!