Let us GO!

(A/n: Skip the music at 0:12, that's the start of it)

==========================================================

Previously...

DreamXD turned around and saw you approaching him with an Axe.

DreamXD: Goddess- ... What brings you here? With an Axe?

Y/n: You! What did I ever do to you?!

DreamXD: What do you mean, Goddess of Souls and Spirits?

Y/n: You MF spelled me or something causing me to wake up from a bad dream!

DreamXD: And now why would I do that to the new Goddess?

Y/n: Because I was a mortal the time that we met, of course I sense you're planning something!

DreamXD: Tch, tch, tch, calm down Goddess. I would never do such a thing, If I were going to do that check your beloved people and friends of yours. Especially Quackity.

Y/n: My friends? People? Quackity?! Now why would he-

You realization his words and looked back....seeing Quackity behind you with Fundy and Tubbo.

Y/n's pov: He f*ckin' followed me, alonged with Fundy and Tubbo?! ... Whatever-

Quackity's pov: I can't believe it she went here....

Fundy's pov: Mom....why....

Tubbo pov: She would be angry if I told her I saw her running away from Las Nevadas...

DreamXD transformed into a human and walked next to you with his two hands on your shoulders.

(A/n: This is btw the human form thing. Creds to owners :DD)

(Credits: https://images.app.goo.gl/8H7H5Fb97yBENcFC7 )

DreamXD (In human form): *whispers* Y/n? Aren't you gonna question them what are they doing here?

Y/n: *looks a bit at DreamXD and whispers* O-of course I will, I know why they are here.

DreamXD (In Human F.): *whispers* really? Are you sure? I got a feeling that they would just k*ll you~ I mean look at dear Quackity anger in his eyes~ Aren't you gonna question it?

Y/n: *whispers* Wh-wha- He would never...XD stop this-

DreamXD (In human F.): *whispers* Stop what, Dear Goddess of Souls and Spirits? .... I got a sense you don't trust and believe me...c'mon use the powers I gave you and hurt them....I also sense they want power...