2

LOUIS P.O.V

until.......my eyes fell on a special someone............

i saw a tall brunette man with loose curls  hanging till his shoulders. his hair seemed so soft and curly just as much they should.even though i didn't see his face yet he was just so hot like hell. he was wearing a badge and black loose button up shirt which was actualyy just buttoned from the bottom two buttons only revealing his tattooed chest......

and OH MY FUCKING GOD OF JESUS when i say my breath hitched when i saw his bare chest with tattoos i am not kidding. he had a butterfly tattoo on his tummy and two sparrows on collarbones and a tattoo sleeve or summat like that. he had a cross necklace which just embraced his beauty more.

he was wearing black skinny ripped jeans which made his ass look great. not that i was noticing.not that i wanted to spank his ass as soon as i saw him....nah no no no and he was wearing some boots kind and when i noticed them closely....obviously they were Gucci, this man seemed rich dayumn.

to sum it up i was just staring and drooling at the sexy man that has now reached my table from the door

to sum it up i was just staring and drooling at the sexy man that has now reached my table from the door. he stands there and clears his throat slightly. snapping me out of my daydreams back to the piece of art standing in front of me looking at the menu.

"h-heyy! wha-a-t can i get for you s-sir?" i say with a stutter looking up at him(not that my height was too sure to the beautiful giant standing in front of me)

examining every small feature of his face this sharp jawline that could cut anyone like a knife. but the thing that i was the most attracted to was his eyes.....those eyes they were soo green and passionate it was i like i just wanted to get lost in them forever.There is a kind of green that speaks to the soul of nature, of fresh wands of grass and new buds, and his eyes were that bright colour, bold and beautiful.His eyes were every green hue of the forest in summertime. i am snapped out of my thoughts when he speaks up

"hey, can i get a black coffee no sugar and Brown Rice Salad Bowl?" duhhh black coffee what did i expect.he says slowly in his deep raspy voice....AHHHHHHHHHH i screamed internally his was was the sexiest voice i have everrrr heard it was like soothing in a kind of way i slapped myself mentally for staring again..

"yea! sure you can sit on the table near the window or would you like me to do a take out?" i ask him with a smile on my face

"take out" he says and starts to walk towards the nearest table and sits there.

"our littile lou has got a crush now, i see. i gotta admit he is hot though" i blush. Eleanor says while smirking at me. Eleanor is my friend and she also works at Starbucks. when i first came here she was flirty with me but then i told her i was gay so she stopped the flirting but she keeps whining about 'why is every fucking hot man on this earth is gay huhh?' and i just laugh a lot at that. maybe its true...

"El,  fuckk off!my business is my business non of your business" i sass flipping at her and also smiling

"ahhannn!sure he would be having a tight fit dating you , handling a bundle of sass" she says smirks and walks towards the kitchen

a few minutes pass....

"is my order ready yet?" he asks

"yes sir just a minute"

i walk over where his food is kept, i think of asking his name but i was scared to do so, so i wrote the name on his coffee cup as 'Mr. Curls' i blush internally at the name and draw a small heart below it.i put it in a bag and had it over to him he grabs it and walks out of the door. i see him getting in a black Ferrari. and then he drives away.

"you at least gave or took his number right" El asks standing behind me i snap my head at her,  i face palm myself and sit on my chair. thinking that i could've given my number to him.

"Tommo don't tell me you didn't even ask his name" El asks hoping i would say that i asked his name

"for godness sake El i cannot just ask him for his number right away" i say blushing a little at the thought of Mr. Curls

"believe me i am happy to see that someone can finally have the sass tommo wraped around his finger" El smirks

"shut it and go to work" i say and she walks away.

i sit there on my chair still thinking about Mr. curls.......