3

(A/N Yayayya its a long chapter i am still thinking how to fire kendall if yoy have any ideas do tell in comments , love xxx)

HARRY P.O.V

after a full day of working it was lunch time.I am Harry Styles i am the CEO of styles & co. i am 22 but i am just too busy in my company that someways i go without sleeping or eating just doing work and finishing meetings. our company is kind of the center link for the whole music industry. we compose music, produce, advertise,and even offer opportunities for newbies who are aspiring to continue their career in music industry. I Myself am a decent singer i usually don't sing much just here and there but i am very much interested in writing songs.

ring...ring...ring...ring..

i look at my desk and see that the person calling me is my mum my face turns into a small frown, no not that i don't like my family they are my everything. my mum she was always there for me supported through my thick and thin and always had my back. my sister and i had a great relationship too its like the ideal bro-sis relationship you could ask for.

 i am the most open with her since the start till date.my dad was always more infatuated in business and was more busy with work and stuff even when he was at home. its not like he didn't love me he did he always taught me how to be a good leader , how to accomplish dreams. but now a days its just like mum knows that i am too busy in work that i have zero love life few one night stands here and there but that's it.

i grab it and place it on my ear already knowing whats gonna come my way now.

"Hey hazza how are you hun?" mom asks with a loving tone. 

"hey mum all good just finished the deal with Mr. Simon this morning and was just going through the project report for Justin beiber's upcoming album and all.... what about you hows gem and dad?" i say

"ohhh! gem is great she just came from the Gucci modeling campaign last night and dads great just in the backyard..and about your meetings that's so great love you were always great with people in business" knowing where its gonna go now

"yes mum"

"so.." i say not wanna hear what she has to say now "how is my baby overall.....you know..someone special lady giving my baby's heart in a twist?" i can hear the smirk in her voice

"mom you already know i don't like talking about that i am still busy in work and not ready for a relationship yet"

"haz i know that its just its been long since you've been in one..."

"mom i have to go Kendall is ready with the advertisement reports for a new album ...will ring you soon..love you" i say and then hang up

i groan mentally. Kendall is my personal assistant she is a bit full of herself and pushes her limits sometimes but overall she is ok. she also has a crush on me.....duhh i have eyes too the way she acts around me its just i don't like it at all its not that i am gay but i don't have feelings for girls that way i guess but lets just drop that  point.

i get up from my office chair. today i wasn't in the mood for a suit so i decided to wear something more of causal.i walk down the hallway noticing a few girls and boys staring at the piece of skin that was visible because my top 3 buttons were open.i first go to Kendall's office to inform her to make a presentation and gather all the advertisement related docs for the next meeting.

"Kendall make a presentation for Justin's new album launch and gather all the Docs for the next presentation i am going out they should be ready till i am back or...."

i stopped as i saw her non shamefully checking me out from head to toe especially at my chest

"now if i were you i would stop staring at my boss and go to work"i say in a harsh tone

"y-yes si-ir" she says she stutters a little at my harsh tone but starts to walk away purposefully swaying her bum more.

i go to the parking lot and get into my Ferrari. i think where should i go to eat lunch i think of going to a fancy restaurant but i am not in the mood to be able to handle another flirty waiter again. so i end p on deciding Starbucks. it stakes me good half an hour drive go get there i had a Starbucks down the street near my office too but the manager there stares at me shamelessly even one time she sent food at my office even though i didn't order with a note saying 'gotta keep the man working make sure to eat love<3' i cringe so much at the pet name .like i like pet names but knowing it was coming from that lady.

i reach the Starbucks, i push the door but my eyes flees and lands on the most beautiful boy i've ever seen (i mentally slap myself for drooling over a boy but damn i couldn't help myself he was just- so pretty) i look at him closely he was wearing a orange kinda Nike hoodie which was just embracing his beauty even more.his brunette hair fully messed up and a little piece of his tongue poking out while he was trying to write a customers name which was difficult.his cheekbones sticking out perfectly to be a model and damn how is he working at Starbucks he should be supermodel...

then i look at his eyes.............they were like fire in water, if you can imagine such a thing. They were passion in ice.His eyes were a perfect spring sky, his mind clear and his smile warmer than the gentle sun.One glance of those blue eyes told of a lifetime of struggle that had never been put into words.If you have ever seen blue fire perhaps you have an idea of how passion transforms blue eyes.it were his eyes.

i reach up to the reception table making a big self note of not stuttering in front of this lovely man. to avoid his beautiful eyes i glare at the menu deciding what should i order.

"h-hey wh-at can i g-get for you sir?" i blush at his stuttering . his voice is harp and bold he seems like a person not to be nervous around people but to sass them like a sass queen.

"Hey, can i get a Black Coffee with no sugar and Brown Rice Salad Bowl?" i say trying my best not to blush at the beautiful sight in front of me. last time i checked i wasn't gay and i know i am not but this guy makes me feel so much than i shouldn't like little small butterflies erupting in my stomach and my cheeks turning red like a tomato.

"yea sure, you can sit on the table near the window or would you like me to do a take out?" he asks with a small smile on his face i couldn't help but turn more red that I already am. as much as i would like to sit here all day and admire the beauty of this model in front of me i have to catch up on at work soon in office and god knows if Kendall had even completed the task i gave her.

"Take out" I say trying to talk as less as possible so nothing idiotic slips my mouth. after that i start to go to the nearest table and sit down 

I see a girl approaching her wearing a Starbucks apron so i assume she is his co worker she leans on the table smirks and says something to that boy my heart flutters at the sight....

No No No that's not supposed to happen why am i even admiring him for first he can do whatever he wants with his his its not like he is my boyfriend not that i don't want him to b- no no fucking Jesus this cannot happen!!no i am not ready for it yet and i am NOT EVEN GAY IN FIRST PLACE(  i see pretty boy flipping him off.. yes he is sassy as i thought)

I wait for a few minutes then i approach the counter

"Is my order ready yet?" jealousy hinting a little

"Yes sir" then he struts to get my order and 

HOLY

MUTHERTRUCKING

GOD!!!!!!!

His ass is like it was made out fo perfection his curves and the things i wanna do to that pretty body of his ahhhhhhhhhhhh

He comes back with my order and I walk a away with giving him a littile smile....

I was thinking about a certain blue eyed boy with cheekbones my whole ride till my office...the things that he does to me and i don't even know his name yet.