ᴠᴀᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ☼︎ᴍᴏᴍᴏ

Your POV:

I was laying on our bed, while Momo is still busy eating her Jokbal, were having a vacation since it's my one month vacation from work, I was happy that I'm having fun with Momo in my vacation, were in the L.A. in the one of the most popular resort in here. Momo wants to spend vacation in Japan, but i request to have a vacation here in Los Angeles, so she just choose Los Angeles, since she loves me a lot. This is second time to come here in Los Angeles, in the first time, Momo request to come here because she is the only one who was going here so i come with here to make her accompany.

“ Y/n ah!! Open the door!! ” Momo shouted, i just chuckled and opened the door and revealing Momo chewing Jokbal

“ yah Momo it's been two hours you been eating your jokbal?? are you plenty of them.. ” I asked and she nodded

“ why you didn't want to open the door.. ” Momo asked

“ because you choose Jokbal than me.. ” i pouted and she putted the jokbal on the table and hugged me.

“ no one can replace my jokbal.. ” she said and i smack her head

“ yah... why did you do that!! ” she pouted

“ because you love your jokbal you don't love me?? ” I said and she hugged me tighter

“ I'm just kidding Y/n of course I love you, did I agree to have a vacation in here, if i live jokbal than you? May I choose you?? For being her in this Los Angeles?? ” she said and i just pecked her lip.

“ yah! why did you stole a kiss??!! ” she shouted.

“ because i love you... ” I said and she smiled.

“ I love you... ” she said.

☀︎︎

It's morning, i just waked up and i saw Momo hugging me. She's such a beautiful gift i have. I removed her hands slowly and give her a kiss on her forehead and went out to the room, it's so calming when it's L.A. morning. The staff went to our room and delivered us our breakfast, i thank the staff and went to our room, and i saw Momo still sleeping.

“ Momoring, wakey wakey!! ” I said while shaking her.

“ urgghhh ” she groaned and removed my hands

“ hey wake up! We're going to the beach later to take a walk, come on wake up baby!! ” I said and kiss her

“ ok! I'm up! ” she said and stood up facing me

“ why you stood up quickly? ” i said

“ because you gave me a kiss, you know your kiss is giving me an strength.. ” Momo said and i hugged her...

“ let's eat! ” I said and she nodded we went to the table and eat.

☀︎︎

Momo and i was walking to the beach while intertwining our hands, she keeps on talking at me about her work, the sea, my cuteness, jokbals, and even the crabs, she never get tried chatting on me, that's why i love her so much.

“ wow!! Look at that what a big wave!! ” she said while spreading her arms widely.

“ haha Momo even waves?? ” I chuckled

“ uhhhh??!! The salty air is so refreshing i love it! ” she said and she sat down.

“ I wish this day never ends, that we always get relax, making love, running to the sands, swimming on the pool, talking like this, and laughing loud, but sadly on the other day, we're back to our busy life's. ” she said and i just carresed her hair.

“ it's okay Momoring, after our busy days we still have fun right, we can be like this anytime, just remember always be happy.. ” I said and she smiled.

“ I love you! ” she said

“ I can't hear you!!! ” I said

“ I love you??!! ” she raised her voice a little bit

“ I can't hear you! ” I said and then she stand up

“ I LOVE YOU!! ” she shouted and i stood up

“ I LOVE YOU TOOO!! ” I shouted and i stole a kiss from her and run away.

The best vacation ever....