ғɪx ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ☼︎ᴍɪɴᴀ

Your POV:

I was walking through the bay walk, it's so calming, and i see the sun setting, it's was so beautiful, i watch the sun to goes down when i hear something, it's like.. Sobs?? There's someone crying?? I look around to see who was crying, and i saw a girl walking crying while holding a coat. She's hugging a coat, I think she's not okay.. I get closer to her and i ask her.

“ hey? Are you okay? ” I asked and she shook her head saying no.

“ what's wrong?? ” I asked and she looked at me. With a glassy eyes and red nose, she's so pretty even she's crying.

“ what happened? ” I asked and i sit beside her.

“ my boyfriend cheated on me.. and he broke up with me.. ” she said and cried.

She cried and cried and i just watched her she's really hurt, how dare that boy can break this girl's heart. I had no choice, i came closer to her and hugged her to comfort her. She hugged me back and placed her head to my chest and cry.

“ shh it's okay.. you can find someone that who can live you the most. ” I said and a few minutes later she stop crying and wiped her tears, she pulled away and that make me disappointed..

“ I'm sorry, I'm sorry, i didn't mean too, I'm very sorry, i just carried away so i cried on the front of you.. ” she apologized and i just shook my head.

“ no it's okay.. I'm glad that you told me your problem, i was worried about you because your crying. ” I really hate seeing crying. It feels like i was about to cry too.

“ it's okay, no problem, by the way i'm Y/n L/n.. What's your name? ” I asked and she wiped her tears

“ Myoui Mina, i'm Myoui Mina.. Nice to meet you Y/n.. ” she said and i smiled.

“ I need to go.. ” she said and she walked away

“ bye be careful.. ” I said and she bid her goodbye.

Why i have this feeling that likes i don't want her to go yet??

Nah.. Nevermind, i wish she can get home safely.

☾︎

It's been a month since i meet Mina, even it's a long time, I'm still hoping that i can meet her again, she's so pretty, and soft, i wish i can see her again.

And now, I'm in an art exhibit, with my friend Jihyo, and Lisa. We love going to an exhibit, it's so cool.

“ hey y/n.. it's that Mina is pretty?? ” Lisa asked

“ of course, she's pretty.. ” I said

“ I think she's hot too.. ” Jihyo mumbled and we chuckled.

“ you're such a flirt Park Jihyo.. ” I said and we just laughed.

A moments later, the art exhibition is finished, we went outside. And Lisa called someone and there was a couple come near to us.

“ Xiumin, long time no see.. ” Lisa said at the tall man.

“ oh hi, oh let me introduce you my girlfriend, Myoui Mina.. ” and our eyes widened.

“ you-you're the Mina?? ” Jihyo said with a wow on her mouth.

“ uhmm yes.. oh, Y/n, nice to meet you again.. ” she said to me and i smiled.