ᴄʀᴀʏᴏɴ☼︎ᴄʜᴀᴇʏᴏᴜɴɢ

Y/n POV :

I was sitting on my armchair while sketching, i always do that thing when I'm bored, especially our professor didn't come yet, this is my first day on this school, why the professor of our subject is getting late. Hmm, good thing our professor is coming late. So i can finished my drawing.

I love drawing, and that's my hobby, i just discovered that i am good at drawing when i was in my elementary grade. My seatmate always notice my works and they start to praise me because of my talent. And after that i join some art contest, and i got 1st place, and my parents are so happy for me.. So i just keep on drawing until my works improved.. I'm so happy when i'm doing this, it's actually my happy pill. My stress reliever. And this my happiness. All my imaginations i draw, my surroundings, even my loved ones. And I'm so thankful that God gave me this kind of talent.

A few minutes later, our professor finally arrived.

“ hello class i'm Ms. Bae Joohyun and you can call me Ms. Irene.. ” she said and we greeted her she started the discussion until we been cut off by someone who slammed the door.

“ hmmm.. Ms. Son, you always been late.. ” she said and the short girl bowed, she has a blonde short hair. She has a mole under her lip. She sat beside me and i looked at her..

“ hi.. ” I said and she smiled

“ hi.. ” she said and she get her textbook from her bag.

“ are you new here? ” she asked and I nodded.

“ oh.. I'm Son Chaeyoung, I really love do draw.. ” she said and i smiled..

“ really, I love to draw too.. ” I said and she smiled..

“ oohhh.... ” she said and smiled again to me..

“ well nice to meet you?? What's your name?? ” she asked

“ y/n l/n, nice to meet you son.. chaeyoung.. ” I said and she chuckled..

After class, i went to the school garden, i went to the big tree that looks like is a good spot for me to draw. I sit under the tree and looked at the sky. It's so calming.. Relaxing.. And there's something popped up on my mind, I know what i gotta draw.. I got my pencil and sketchbook ready, and i start to draw.. Until I saw someone staring at me.. It's her.. Chaeyoung.. When our eyes meets there's some sparks appears and i felt some butterflies flying on my stomach.. What's happening??..

A few moments later, she smiled and walked closer to me, my heart is beating like crazy!! I think my heart is coming out because how strong and fast it beats. Chaeyoung is standing in front of me and looked at my sketchbook..

“ woww.. your such a good artist.. ” she said and it made me blush..

Yahh! Damn you Chaeyoung! You made blush for a first time..

“ uhm?? y/n??. ” she mumbled and i looked at her..

“ uh.. uhhhh... I'm sorry... ” I said and she laughed

“ why you're saying sorry?? ” she said and she sit beside me and she got something on her bag..

“ can we draw together?? ” she asked and i smiled

“ sure. ” i said and she clap her hands..

“yeyyy!! So let's start drawing?! ” she said and i nodded..

After a long time, me and Chae become close friends, she's like my happiness, and a little did i know is.. I have a crush on her already. She didn't know about it, she just know that i love her as a friend, but no.. I love her more than friends.. I was just afraid that maybe if i confessed to her, she will ignore me.. And what if it may affect our friendship... So I just hide my feelings for her.

I was on my balcony sipping my juice while staring at the view.. And suddenly there was an angel appears at the view, and i smiled, knowing the angel there's no one else, is Chaeyoung, she's waving at me while carrying a plastic bag full of strawberries.. This girl surely love strawberries.. She went inside my house and she hugged me...

“ haha you sure buy some tons of strawberries.. ” she chuckled after i said that and sat beside me..

She looks so stunning with that short blonde hair..

“ want some?? ” she asked and i nodded..

We ate some strawberries and tell some stories. Until there's some words that i didn't expect her to say..

“ I love you Y/n.. ” i widened my eyes after she said that..

“ oh, I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to confess to you.. If you just treat like a sister is just okay, but i just confessed my feelings on you.. I'm sorry... ” she said and i shook my head..

“ no... Don't chae.. Actually... ” i bit my lip after saying it

“ I love you too.. ” I said and she widened her eyes and it's start sparkling..

Omaygoshhhh Chae... Your so beautiful...

She lean to hug me...

“ it's been a long time since i hide this feeling from you.. ” she said and i chuckled..

“ same.. ” i mumbled and broke the hug..

“ love you y/n/n.. ” she said and i blushed because she called me by my nickname..

“ love you baby cub.. ” I said and she kissed me on my cheek.. And i kissed her on her cheeks too...

Chaeyoung is just like a crayon, that colors my colorless life..