Chapter 6: Rough hands

Edith was grabbed by the rude soldier, and dragged down the rough path. Her scalp burned as her hair was pulled. The pebbles along the small road dug into and stung her body. Edith wasn't trying to escape the camp, all she wanted was to escape the pain. The pulling stopped, and she looked up. This wasn't like the previous camp, where windflowers sprinkled the area, and the sky was a sunny blue. Here, replacing the wildflowers were tall logs, holding whips, which were ready to be struck, they were ready to break through skin and extract blood. Edith shivered at the thought. Then, her eyes turned to the building I front of her. They widened in fear. A ginormous gate stood proudly, made with bricks that could not have been made by jews. Each of them was perfect, their edges were sharp as knives, and their sides were smooth, it seemed indestructible. Edith could not see where it ended, nor the top. The heavy, guarded doors opened slowly, and Edith was pushed in. Then, the true horror began, inside were thousands of jews. Each of them looked weak and frail, except for a few.
Podiums stood, covered in blood. She closed her eyes and tried not to think of what happens there. Her head turned frantically, trying to scan everybody, in search of Tyler. But after a little while, she dunked her head in disappointment. After a few more steps (more like yanks), Edith was pushed down to her knees, and her head was pulls back, straining her neck, and there stood, the biggest, baddest man she had ever seen, but that was all she saw. Because soon, his big, bulky arm was swinging towards her at full speed.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
So... Eventful... Kinda?
Eh...
Yea... Bye
😔😇😆😊😚😂😎😳~Emily