Chapter 13: Someone's special day

.
               13

.
I almost reached the knob of the wooden door to try twist it.
But before I could touch it. The door automatically pulled inward hurriedly by someone with a loud noise.

BAMMM!

I was so startled that I trembled back to the side wall.

A boy with korean looks of dragon eyes and stiff body came rushing from inside.

He ran at maximum speed but he looked at me while running with apologetic eyes as he saw me got trembled.

It was a just for a moment when I was analysing the situation I saw another person, a fat lady, in her 40's, trying to run by grabbing her long dress in her hands.

She pushed the door with much noice and shouted,

"HEY YOU BASTARD!!!..come here this moment... I'll break your legs so you won't be able to visit here anymore!"

But the boy was athletic enough to gain much speed to get away from the scene pretty much quicker. He was wearing lavish modern clothes of high brands, he didn't seem to be one from somewhere around this village.

"If you come again I will definitely break your bones!"

The fat lady came outside and locked the door with her key from outside itself.

While I was busy thinking that boy was looking kinda hot, another pair of eyes had gained attention towards me.

"Who are you!"

A kind of scary groan made me aware of the scenario that I was being inquired.

"S..sorry! Me?"

She raised a brow. Then I saw she was not alone a slender man not that much tall was also with her, seems like her servant holding files and a iron rod stick. What in the world!

She came closer to me. "You are with that man, aren't you? That's why I found you here on the side of the palace trying to snoop inside".

"Oh..No no... You are getting the wrong impression I'm here for some...i- important work". I tried to cover up.

"What work? what you even do?", She seemed sus.

I was getting nervous and laggy. "Well I do some work... I work in a beauty parlour". That would have been true if I won't have been fired.

"And what's the name?"

"Fragile.. fragile parlour chains"

That man from behind said while suffling through the files in his hands,"Oh she must the beautician we were waiting for."

"Huh!", The lady stood straight up. "You told us it'll take more than half hour how come you managed so quickly?"

"Umm...the complications were adjusted so I made it in time", I seize the chance. I was still confused thought but I was not in position to look for options.

"Anyways you guys are good...so expected".

I smiled and thought I did it, maybe.

"Show me your card?"

"My card..?"

"Every employee has a id card. Show me yours".

I wasn't prepared for it. I knew about the card but I don't know where it went after leaving my job.

I looked into my purse.

"HERE", found it.

I thought everything was over but maybe the setting sun has blessed me about this.