Chapter 16 : Silence

.

           16

.

Breathe in, breathe out.

My respiration got normalised when I hide myself in a dark room for a while.

This was the motive though. My body also has a limit. But today, its exploitations were limitless.

I'm brave, I could feel it.

Sitting there, I was lost into the thoughts of my life, the old cheerful me who moved to Seoul on her ambitions and crave for standard lifestyle.

I never wanted something small or just adjustably satisfactory. I didn't had any big dreams even. All I know was this is not how I would see my life in the end.

Everyone loves telling stories, don't they? About how they felt about what their life offered.

Those stories were really fascinating to me, enchanting kinda. That's why, I wanted my life to be a story that everyone love to hear. Pure bliss.

That yearn kept my heart infuriated to achieve something, something meaningful, something I cherish deeply.

.

I tried to stood up taking support of the wall behind. Suddenly my hand slipped and I heard some clicking sounds.

Switchboard, I had unintentionally operated some switches there.

I aghasted when felt the darkness of the room getting dispensed as a lustureless faded light-ray penetrated through the room and reflected everywhere making everything little visible.

I thought I made a mistake.

The room belighted with fairy golden chandelier, not that big enough for the room.

The feeble glow was blurry. It wasn't viable much to spread throughout the room exhaustively.

I couldn't help but to move my eyeballs in insignificantly odd motion.

The room was royal, ostentatious and bloomy. It wasn't dead indicating someone is using the room in present. Thinking about the allured vision of the one using this room as the room was immense and well maintained. Decent decorative walls and ceilings.

To my luck, room was alone but vast with attached balcony. I could see door to it. A king size bed. But what more staggering in there was a representation of something placed in front-wall of the bed.

 But what more staggering in there was a representation of something placed in front-wall of the bed

It was similar. Like in movies. All the pictures of, attached to the strings and making some patterns that I can't figure out.

Things went a bit over the board, when I saw that thoroughly and found out that just pictures of young women were placed over there. All smiling. And some notes pointing out there names and some places, maybe where they belong to?