Disaster classes and new BFF...zzzzzzzz

Ah the news. Not the first thing I want to hear in the morning...

I do other PoVs. Even if they're not the main characters. Because... I'm used to that kind of thing. And Ummm yeah.

Me dying because I feel like I'm gonna do something bad to my Quinter... ( If I break them up. Just know. I will get them back together again. NO MOONBLI HERE! MOON IS LEARNING SELF-LOVE BEFORE SHE FINDS LOVE! )

Also, me dying because we don't have Sundew's book because I want to see Willow.

life sucks right now. So be patient. ( I'm good now... sorta? Nobodies ever fine so whatever. )

°_Moonwatcher_°

She finally found her class maybe 15 minutes late and fell right as soon as she opened the door. NO! Now everyone knows her as the clumsy shy girl! MOON ALREADY MESSED UP!!! AHHHHHH!

"Nice to see you today miss..." The teacher started. 

"Rainfall. Moon Rainfall." Moon tells the teacher.

"Of course. One of the new students... Introduce yourself to the class..."

In...Introduce... herself?

Oh, joy.

"Um... M...My name is Moon Rainfall. I'm from a... a village in the rainforest." Moon tells the class while slightly combing her hair with her hands.

The teacher nodded and pointed to a seat next to the girl she met earlier.

"You will sit next to Kinkajou." Moon just nodded and basically ran to her seat.

"Hi again," Kinkajou whispered.

AH! She's talking to me SAY SOMETHING!

"Hi." Moon blurted loudly. As soon as it came out she hid her head in her legs in embarrassment. She heard Kinkajou giggle beside her so she looked up to see Winter and Qibli also coming in late arguing.

"I told you it was the wrong turn igloo face!" Qibli tells Winter.

"Well... We haven't been here for a whole summer what did you expect you sandsnorter!" Winter growled.

"Well. I thought you might've listened to me because... Well just because I know where to go! We're the best partners on Pyyriah! Also. Best friends." Qibli tells the taller boy. Winter just rolled his eyes and grumbled.

"No. Way," Winter tells the sand tribe and walks to his seat. Qibli retreated to his seat as well when the teacher glared at him.

"Does that happen a lot?" Moon asked Kinkajou while quickly glancing between the two boys on opposite sides of the room.

"If every day is a lot. Then... YAH. And I know your next question. How do I know EVERY DAY? They're two of my best friends since kindergarten. I'm sure you'll meet my other BFFs soon. While I'm saying all this. Want to be my newest BFF? We call ourselves the jade Cluster. Qibli said it wasn't scientific and weird but he came around, Winter said he hates it, but for sure Turtle and I love it!" Kinkajou tells her while the teacher draws a perfect circle.

"Uh... Okay." Moon says quietly.

"THE JADE CLUSTER WHOOO NEW MEMBER!" Kinkajou screamed catching the attention of the whole room.

"WHOO!" Qibli joined in from the right side of the room. And Moon swore she heard Yay from the left.

"Detention for all THREE of you!" The teacher yells from his desk.