5.Chandrika is missing

After talking with madhav Arjun went into chandrika's room....

Yudhistir sat beside chandrika and was caressing her hair..

Arjun " bhratha...I think we should wake up her... "

Yudhistir " Let her sleep Arjun...I think she didn't sleep well yesterday night...so...let her sleep... "

Arjun " ok bhratha...I am going out...take care of her... "

Arjun went from there...

Arjun pov...

I know bhratha wants to ask me...that what madhav said...

But madhav said it to me only...that's means it should be like a secret I alone will solve this problem....at first I should know about that forest...yes...

Pov ends...

Arjun decided to talk with prativindhya as he know well about chandrika...if any thing seriously happens...then he will handle Chanda...

He started walking towards the garden where draupadi other panadavas krishna prathivindhya vrishketu are there...

He thought how to talk with prativindhya...

He just looked towards him...

Prativindhya understood that.... And came near to Arjun...

Prativindhya in low tone " what happened kakashree  "

Arjun " can I talk with you personally putr... "

Prativindhya " yes kakashree...let's go... "

They both went from there ...

Krishna who saw that smiled sadly....as he know what will happen in the future...he know very well that this happiness which occupied this family will be faded off...

In Arjun's room..

He closed all the doors and windows as he don't want to  give any chance to others to listen his words...

Prativindhya " what happened kakashree...why did you close all the doors... " He was in bit confusion...as Arjun didn't behave like this before...

Arjun took a deep breath and started " putr...listen to my very word carefully...it's about chanda... "

Prativindhya " chanda ??? "

Arjun " yes putr...Soon a big problem is coming in front of the her.....and we want to help her... "

he don't know what to say...he recollected Arjun's words...

Prativindhya " what are you saying kakshree...what problem and who will do anything to chandu... "

Arjun " i don't know putr...but yes...." he explained all the things said by his bhratha and madhav

Prativindhya was hell shocked " kakshree but what's there in the forest how to know that.... "

**************************

Chandrika's room...

Chandrika slowly opened and found his kakashree yudhistir caressing her head...

Chandrika " kakashree " said with a low voice...

Yudhistir " chandu....what happened to your eyes...why are they red...you slept well na...then...wait I wil call Nakul... "