FIREWORKS🍣 (Yuki X Reader)

[ fluff ,  long ]

:Storyline hints:

( Lovey dovey Yuki y/n , after story life,
Skinships , living together au )

_____(♡)_____

It's the time of the year when all the sweet countries decorate themselves with fruits , festivals and happiness! Yes its Sweet Summer!

So as you , always waited for the Summer days and the little holidays you can spend with your dearest man Yuki. You don't get too many long days off from the primary school you work in but those counted little days were never dull since you're with him , having some nice holiday trips to here and there around the city, out of the city .

This year was different. Different in a good way....

                                          ~~~

"Y/n......."
a long silence dropped , you looked at him with the questioning face '???'
"I think I'm gonna hurt you a bit in the next seconds by what I'm gonna tell you" .
Yuki looked at you with a sad smile.
"anddddd what's that hun?"
You patted his head as he lightly pulled you on his lap making you sit down.
"Well you see I just took an extra project for this summer holidays . So.... they didn't force me.. its me wh-"
"Yuki! It's finee ! We're staying in this year ! It's good to be here for a summer. No worries . Just tell me you'll be going to the office?"
Yuki slides some hair from your face behind your ear , like a child he shifts closer to you ,coos in your neck .
" no. I'll work from home. This project got my interest so much y/n that I wanted to do it . But I felt bad that we can't go out this year"
U kiss his forehead.
"Hey love listen I know how much you love this job and architecture projects you get . I love seeing you devoted to it . It's so much inspiring. Just take rest in between. "
Yuki smiles and hugs you tighter , to him you are that butterfly making the magic wishes true in his life.

                                            ~~~

Life is so much better nowadays for you two , almost three years since your address and Yuki's address are the same little apartment in that not ideal but comfortable neighborhood. Marriage was a later option to you both . Waiting for the right timing to arrive . Over all it sounds like a cute couple's lovey dovey household . Which actually is .

Summer vacations has started . You have planned to work on your new canvas paintings too . Watching Yuki passionately giving his all hard works on his project excites you to do productive stuffs too. And with that saying you are sitting yourself with the colors & canvases.

Two hours has passed by since you got up to take a bit of rest . Yuki yawns behind you walking towards your canvas stand .
"Wow babe. I thought you really will be having hard time getting back memories of your oil painting skills . Damn I was wrong ." He giggles .
You also thought lack of practice might let your skills die in somewhere .
"Haha funny. Well like my man I'm passionate too you see right."
Smirking you looked at Yuki who was having heart eyes on what you created .

The door bell rings just at the moment Yuki was about to say something to you . You jump a little and run to open "Oh its must be Saeko " .