VALENTINE'S DAY 🌹🌹(Kyo x Tohru)

[ fluff, pretty long ]

storyline hint

(Jealous Kyo , after story oneshot ,
character growth , Kyoru romance)

______(♡)______

Tohru remembers how she used to make chocolates for Kyo , Yuki , Shigure , Hana & Uotani on the valentines day. It's almost one year since Tohru left Shigure's place and now living with Kyo and Shisou san at his place is actually not really struggling as Tohru could doubt for some times. What troubles most? Missing the school life ,the old school life......

"Oi, Tohru! Where have you been spacing out ?Is everything ok?" Kyo interrupts Tohru's thought as she could see a very light concerned look blowing over his face . "Ooh! Kyo kun ! Its really nothing, you're back early? Do you need something?" Its 1pm in the noon and Kyo came back from his judo class early. He blushed like he couldn't found any fake reason to give Tohru, "umm...not really I just wanted to see you"the words raised some red on the girl's cheeks too. "I-I mean if u need me here for anything? And I took some break" Kyo sat in front of her ,so the sunlight is falling on Kyo covering half the tohru's face. pretty smiled and showed him her notepad where she has written some grocery list. "Here take a look, I'm gonna go shopping after in the eve so when you get back I'll leave the bath tu-" , "whats all this for!?" "Kyo kun , tomorrow is valentine's day!!" here two lovers sitting with the light blush on each others face.

"So, you're making them for Yuki & Shigure too?" Tohru smiles with her lips pressed together to see how Kyo just said this with his cute childish pout which he's making often these days . "Yes , but for hana san , Arisa san oh for Isuzu san too" "hmmm, I see , wait till I get back then we'll go together, I'll come back soon" .

It's overprotective of Kyo or whatever u state Tohru doesn't mind going grocery shopping with him rather she is a sucker of this kinda quality times. About Kyo ? that cat can't stay away from her. >_<

//next day//

Kyo leaves his room rubbing his sleepy eyes, Kyo and Tohru never ever spoke before about sleeping in the same room so they don't ,uuhg too shy couple! "Oh Kyo u are up" Shishou couldn't complete his sentence "Shishou i'm sorry i wake late today." "Kyo i was going to say that you can have a break today ,u even practice on weekends , take some breaks" Kyo gets shut Shishou again speaks " Tohru san stays all alone in the home" Kyo just blushed out right when he remembers that today is valentine's day. Shishou lightly smiled like he alresdy knows what Kyo just got in his mind.

"Yes yes no problem, I've faith in you. Thank u very much" Kyo heard Tohru talking with someone. "o-oh Kyo kun, i sent the parcels of the chocolate :)" her voice slightly shakes on the view of Kyo just got out of bed with his messy hair!! how adorable this man is! "Wow Tohru you're so fast! its only 8 in the morning" "well u see i want them to be delivered before night thats why i made them asap" Tohru silently stands in front of him , he stood there like a fool.

"Happy valentine's!!!" stupidly blushing these two said the words in unison making them feel more shy! "I made the same boring chocolates for you" she hands him the plate decorated with multiple type of cat shaped cookies and chocolates bar. Kyo couldn't say anything but just put the plate away and hugged her tightly. "Baka, what u mean by boring ,u do so much for me Tohru, and me ? i do nothing! Thank you. " he grabbed her face and kissed on the forehead. Tohru gets a wave running through her body as she will flow away in so much love.

"umm...well will u go out with me today?" Tohru doesn't say anything just jostle her head with that blushy smile.

" Is it alright if we go inside?" Tohru & Kyo stood in front of the temple gate ,located in just some areas away. Tohru never was aware of this place.

Kyo just grabbed Tohru's hands and take her to the field place at the behind of the temple. multiple flowers ,wildflowers, a sweet mud mixed fragrance running all over the field , even the soft wind seems to be just here to set this two love birds day better . Tohru was just standing there with her eyes opened as big as they can go. "Hey,umm sorry you know i didnt know where else to bring you that you would like to have some happy time with me " . Kyo feels a bit nervous but no longer until tohru just grabbed his hem of the shirt "Kyo kun ,im so happy to be here with you! cant explain how much but i am! " "heh! So then lets sit." Kyo's laugh ringed to Tohru as the prettiest chuckle !

"Kyo kun what are you doing?" Almost half an hour has passed Kyo tohru were all lost in their nothing but random rant , Kyo grabs a flower and tied her hair with it. Tohru gets shy , "I-I am always this much of a looser ,i cant even do anything for you Tohru ,but you're just an wonderful person" his voice was all calm and cold, Tohru grabs his face cupping it ,"what are u keep on saying Kyo! I love this little things u do for me , you staying by my side ,you always giving me your hand to stand with, i want nothing else , just ... ... " a pause in her full of emotional talk "you..only." Kyo drops his eyebrows to rest , sighs and holds tohru's face slowly touches her lips with his own. Tohru just wanted the love he's been giving her. the moment they kisses each other is like they are the happiest in this whole world . Kyo didn't wanna let go of her lips yet. The long passionate deep kiss went on. Valentine's day couldn't get any better for them ,setting sun's light on them on the flowerfield .

here i end it ;) hope you enjoyed //