Jaegers

Soon a month has passed with you training as much as you could in that time, your wounds also healed, leaving you back to full strength.  You felt tired, burning the candle at both ends, and you can feel your body needing rest.  You woke up to the sound of knocking on the door, which was an indication of you to get back to work, you open the door only to see that it was some young man with bag of fish on his back.

???: "Excuse me sir, I don't mean to bother you this early in the morning but I'm looking for the path to the capital."

(Y/n): "Uhm, your in the capital."

The man then waved his hands with a smile on his face.

???: "No, no, I meant that big castle in the center of the capital."

(Y/n): "Oh, there should be a large road to that leads to the center, this road leads to a set of stairs that leads to the castle."

Wave: "Thank you, my names Wave, nice to meet you."

(Y/n): "Names (Y/n), I'm the local doctor."

Wave: "Here a little something for my thanks."

He reached into his bag to pull out a fish that was a pretty large, you gave a smile and took said fish.

(Y/n): "New in town?"

Wave: "How did you know?"

(Y/n): "Asking directions, foreign clothing, fish out of water anxiousness, and I'm taking a guess that those fish are from your local village.  A fishing village to be exact since this fish can only be found in the eastern ocean."

Wave: "Wow, your very perceptive."

(Y/n): "Got to have an eye for detail when it comes to surgery."

Wave: "Well then I believe that I spent too much of your time, I should be get going."

(Y/n): "It was nice meeting you Wave."

Wave: "You too (Y/n)."

Wave began to walk away into the crowd of people.  Once he was out of view you began to check the mailbox where you found a couple of letters.  Although you notice that there was a letter for Aria, which you go inside to give a knock and slide the note under the door.  You know that she was tired from you training her yesterday, so you let her rest for the day.  You went to make breakfast only to see that you are low on food, enough food for one person, so you decided to let Aria make herself breakfast while you go shopping.

(Y/n): "Now I need eggs, milk, bread, etc."

You began tot give the rest of your list through your head, then calculate how many coins it would take in order to pay for these things.  You began to head out with having gathered what would be enough for the groceries, which is cutting it close to your budget.  Walking among the market, there were people who did give you a quick high, which you return in kind.  There was some of the store owners who offered you a discount, but you payed full price since you knew that most of these store owners are having to feed their families.  One of the owners that you went to was a young man, named Mikel, who had come to the capital in order to make a new life

Mikel: "(Y/n), I insist.  It may not be much but a little extra is the least I can do for helping my wife."

(Y/n): "It was nothing, just doing my job."

Mikel: "Come on (Y/n), you've done so much for us, it's the least we can do?"

(Y/n): "It's fine, besides I heard that you and your wife are expecting soon."

The young man had then perked up when you mentioned it.

Mikel: "Yes, how did you know?"

(Y/n): "I am your doctor, she came over to tell me and asked me some questions."