EIGHT

Meanwhile, Na-yeon finally opened the storage room door and looked around, seeing a few stuck zombies.

Carefully, she went over to the one stuck under the piano, it kept hitting the keys and making noise.

Once she successfully got the camera stand in between its feet the noises that came from the piano stopped.

Thinking she was safe, she went over and got the camera but as soon as it made a small noise zombies came rushing in.

Running back to the storage room, she started watching the recordings they left. Whether she realized what she did was wrong or Dae-su's singing convinced her, she grabbed a bag and started filling it with food.

She paused once it came to Cheong-San's part.

"Gyeong-su wanted to work at our restaurant, remember? But I said no because he'd try to eat free chicken every day. I should have just let him do it."

Maybe her conscious was forcing her to remember what she's done or maybe it was taunting her, in the corner of the room was Gyeong-su.

Guilt was what she felt, tears started pouring from her eyes.

"Go. Go. Please go."

"You killed me."

Throwing the bag towards him, he suddenly disappeared.

Na-yeon was breathing heavily as she sat back down and leaned against the shelf.

𖤐𖤐𖤐

Adding more wood to the small fire, On-jo spoke up.

"How long have you been smoking?"

"Since eighth grade." Y/n could've told them she smoked as well but she'd still rather keep it to herself.

She wanted it to stay a secret but Gwi-nam knew and so did the group she was with earlier.

"I had no friends and a lot of stress back then."

"Did you ever need a friend, though?"

"I'm not sure, I can't really tell."

"You always put up a wall. You'd wear your headphones all day and never said anything. Wasn't it because you hated us?"

Whether they wanted the conversation to be private everyone amongst them heard it and listened.

"I never hated you guys. I just didn't have any friends."

Instead of listening any longer Y/n scooted back and laid in a starfish position. The cold concrete was rather pleasant but it was still slightly uncomfortable since concrete is quite hard.

Since Y/n was sitting next to Joon-yeong, he stared at her for a few seconds while she hadn't a clue.

While Y/n wasn't paying attention, their whole conversation shifted towards something that caught Y/n's attention.

"Wait a second, do you like me?"

"Shut up, you moron!"

"I was just putting it out there, so you don't get hurt. I like somebody else so don't like me."

"I'm not interested in you at all."