Chapter 3- unpacking

*8:00am Sunday*
So I wake up to all the boys cuddling me somehow. Awww they look so cute. "Guys!" I yell they all shoot up. "What's wrong!" Luke asks. "Nothing you guys were just peacefully sleeping so I ruined it" I say with a proud smile. I see all the boys look at each other a smirk then look at me. "You aren't going to rape me are you?" "Fuck no!" Michael yells. "Good!" Then they start tickling me. "Stop-it-please-luk-ey-save-me!" I say between laughs. "No!" "Please-there-is-a-reward!" "What is it?!" "You-pick!" Luke picked me up and ran from the boys."hey!" "Traitor!" "Bring her back!" He ran in to the house and to my room and in my closet. "They will never find you!" Luke whispers/yells. I look at the back of the closet and I see a little entrance. "Look." Luke looks where I am looking good thing there is a light in my closet. "Where does it lead?" I shrugged I crawl over and I go in. "Luke grab my phone it's in my back pocket." He grabs it "here." "Thanks" I turn on the flashlight and we keep going.
*8:02am*
"how long have we been in here?" Luke asks. "Umm 2 minutes. I see another door!" I crawl over to it and push it open we crawl out from behind a book shelf and we come into a giant room with a huge t.v. a Xbox 360, Xbox one, PS3, PS4, WII and a WII U. "wow! Where are we?" Luke asks "I have no clue." I see a door so I walk over and I push it open and we come to into my kitchen. "What the fuck?!" We walk to the island in the kitchen and look where we came from. Which was behind a huge mirror. "Our secret ok?" I ask Luke nods. "Luke! Jaeyn! Where are... The fuck guys where have you been!" Michael says "We were gone 2 minute?!" I say. "Ya but we looked everywhere!" Ashton answers. "So where did you go?" Calum asks. "Oh just out front." I say as I walk to the trampoline and start jumping.
*time skip 8:30*
"Jaeyn! Our stuff is here!" My mom yelled so me and the boys run to the front to help. "Oh boys you don't have to help!" My mom says. "No no we will just to help out." Ashton answers. "Ok! You guys can help with Jaeyn's stuff because I have movers for me. Ok her stuff is in that truck." So we walk over and start unpacking.
*another time skip 6:30pm*
So we finished my room and it looks great. "Jaeyn tomorrow you start school so make sure you have clothes and the boys have to go!" "Kk!" So I turn and face the boys. "Don't wanna go to school!" I whine. "Why not?" Ashton asks. "Because i can't make friends."