Chpster 2- The first night

*9:30pm Saturday*
So we aren't setting up the blankets and pillows till we're going to bed so we can still jump. "So do you guys really wanna stay?" I say as I'm jumping on the trampoline and their all laying in the grass. "Ya! We also did it for Lukey over here!" Ashton says as he punches Luke's cheek. I start giggling. "Oh my god! Shut up before I giggle more!" "Why don't you like giggling?" Ashton asks at the end he does his teenage girl laugh. "Oh my god Ashton!" I say rolling around laughing. "You have an adorable laugh!" I hear Luke say. "And you have an adorkable face!" I say as I lay on the trampoline. I see Luke get up and come lay beside me. "What's adorkable mean?" "Adorable but dork! Duhh!" I look over at Luke he's staring at the sky but he looks over. "What are you staring at?" He asks. "Don't do this we are right here!" I hear Michael yell. "You and your adorkable face Lukey poo!" "Ahh no their doing it!" Calum yells. "Just don't kiss!" Ashton says. "Ok!" I say as I move closer to Luke. "Hey" I whisper in his ear. "Ya" he whispers back. "Sit and follow along!" I sit up I tell him to go in front. "Guys!" "Ya" then I kiss Luke and he kisses back immediately. "Noooo we said not around us god you don't listen do you?" I could tell it was Ashton. "Awww" Calum and Michael say me and Luke break the kiss and we look at them. "Um we mean ewww" we burst out laughing. "So was that bad for a first kiss?" "No it was a.... Wait did you say first kiss?" Luke asks I nod my head. "Then it was amazing." "Tank you Wukey" I start jumping again. "Can you do this Lukey?" I do a straddle. "The fuck?! Hell no!" "Try" "no" "please?" I say with puppy dog eyes. "Ok!" So he does it and it's better then mine. "Fuck you!" I jump off the trampoline and go over to the big grass area. I start doing cartwheels, round offs, backbends and I try my splits. "What are you doing!" Luke asks. "What does it look like?!" I'm not actually mad. "Ok can I try?" "Go ahead!" "Can you show me?" "Ya!" So I showed him how to do a cartwheel. "Hey I wanna learn!" Michael says as he runs over. "Me too!" Calum says. "Me three!" Ashton. "Ok!" So they learnt how to do cartwheels, and round offs. I do a cartwheel then I land in the splits. "Holy shit! Your good at this!" Calum yells. "Do you guys wanna do a routine?" "Ya!"
*10:00pm*
So we all do a cart wheel then a roundoff then I do my back walkover and land in the splits. Then Calum and Michael lift me into a pyramid and they throw me up I do a pike then I land in a basket toss and it's done. "Oh my God! Yay! Mom!" "Ya Jaeyn?!" "Come look!" My mom walks over to us. We get in line and do our routine. "Oh my god you finally have friend to do routines with! But go to bed soon we have to unpack tomorrow!" "Kk bye moomay!" I turn and face 5sos they all look confused prob because I said moomay. "Don't ask! I have to go change!" I run inside and I take off my makeup and I put on yoga shorts and a 5sos band tee then I walk back out side. "You guys already made the trampoline." "Ya!" "Ok. No order just sleep where ever the fuck you want!" So I just plop down and Luke comes over and lay on my left , Calum on my right, Ashton a above me and Michael below me. We all fell asleep instantly.