Huh?

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

You woke up after 10 minutes and...

Huh.....

I'm back at the dark hallway.....

Why...
How...
What..

Heh.... It was really weird but you couldn't care at all.....

All you care is that you know that Kokichi is going to find you sitting on the dark wooden floor and do nothing...

You sprung up and ran for your life...

Runrunrunrunrunrunrunrun

Lotsofenergyimustrnnnnnnnn

You kept running until...

You saw something that you should've never seen.....

*inserts body discovery music*

..........

Is that a blue haired guy laying down..... dead?

You saw a sign next to the body and it said
"Oh....... Don't worry.... He's just sleeping......... Ȟ̶͈̖͈̺̗̈́̇͗̓̔e̴̝̮̙͕̙̠͖̻͔̙͑̄ ̵̢̛̩͓̣̅̉̀͊̈́͝͝j̸̧̘̼̫̲̳͓̙̍̏̈́͜ǔ̸̝͖̝̼̣͂̆͌̉̑̿s̶͔͙̱̼̱͔͋̊͋t̶͈̝̰̫̬́̎͗̽̇̕ͅ ̶̛̳̻̦̮͍͕̦͇͋̍͐̍̈ǵ̸̼̰̤̝̹̫̫̫̬ǒ̵̡͈͔͔̙͆͊̈́̑̆̃̈͜t̶̢̬̩̫̰̙͘ͅ ̸̬͉̞̟͍̰͍̹̔͠t̷̟͇͙͈̗̰̂o̶̢̡̹̪̜̺͎̙̻͂̈́̈́́̅̃̿̕͘o̷̝̹͗̌̎̈́̏̍̕͝͠͝ ̶̨̱̮̤̙͙͕̱̪̊̑͊͑̍̀́̐̕t̷̼͔̳͙̭̮̣̞̓̓͆͊̚i̷̡̛̤̥̝̳͍͚̝̪͛͗̋͌̾̀r̸͖̖̲̎̆̆̉͆͘e̶̢̖̖̥͍̔́̇d̸̡̯̮͇̼̗͓̎̀ͅ ̷̧̯̼̗̬͇̠̮̂͋̄̒ḁ̸̭͈͉̋̆͐̏̈͝h̷͖̔̒̅̋́͆̈́̀̀͝ȃ̶̭̪͇̾̓̆̊h̶͍͋a̸̡̬̻̲̦̘̻̝͙͎͆̀ẖ̶̬͍̇͌̓͘͝ͅh̷̠̖̯͔͕̉̂̿̍ą̷̑̏̿̔͂̈́͒̀͠h̴̨̢͓̺̩͍͎͉͔͚̀̆̄̒̊͐͘ä̷̢̛̬͓͈̑͗̓̒̃̈́̚ả̵̰̹͚͈͎͇͌̔̽̔̄͑͝h̸̝̳̞͖̭̑̌͗̈́̐̿̋͊̇ͅh̶̞͎̥̭̻͆̀ͅa̷̧̛͓̣̹̖͔̰̝̝͒h̸̨̺̲̓̾̅̎̓̇̐̆̚͘ạ̵̡͎̳͚͕́̿̏́͋͘͠͠h̷̘̤̅͆͒̈́̾͘͝ḁ̴̝͙̠͖̘̩͊̀̌͛̊͛̅ȧ̴̦̭͈̦̙̖̺̾̕͘h̷̼̆̔̚̕h̵̛̯͇̒́̓̊͐͠ả̷̼͇͔̖̱̬̻̹͓̱̊͛̋̈́̌̒h̵̙̩̪̩̐a̵̡͕͐̏̾̕͜h̴̖̐ą̷̳̞͉̫̙̗̍̋̃̄́̑̊͛͊͘h̷̨̩̲̬̔͑̑̉̕ả̸̛̯̰͙͔̔̽h̶̢̛͕̠͍̥̪͎͉̿͊̓̓̕ͅa̵̓͛̍̂̕͜͝h̵̦͉̭̓ạ̷̙͉̜͋͝ḫ̴̢̞̯͉̠̤̱̻̓̊̔̕͠ͅă̶̜̱̦̯̄̿̾͂͑͝h̸̦̽̋̅́͌͠ͅá̵̧̖̤̖̠̻̒̍̆̉̂͑̇ả̵̡̻̱͉͙̜̈́̿̈̍̒̌͆͝ͅh̵̨̛̳͈̗͌͗̇̾̽́̓â̷͈̥̐̀̌͊̐͒̃̿͜á̴͉̺͙̒͑̑͝ͅä̸̡̢͙̻̙̟̘̜͕́͒!̵͚̟̻̻̭̪̯̅̐̈́͑́̽͝͠!̸̼̼͔́̀̋͋̏̽̆!̴̨̡̼͙̟̤͓̊̈́̐̽̉̒͝"

You know you're not going to fall for his obvious lies....
There's blood...

Lots of blood.... all over him
A dead corpse....
In the middle of the hallway

You gaged and wanted to vomit so badly but you had to hold it and swallow it (yea ik it's gross)

You walked away.... You couldn't stop thinking about it

"What if there's another dead body? How many dead bodies will there be????"

*sigh

I'm sure I'll find out soon......
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ