Run away v2

"No, I shouldn't stab him," you thought, "what if he kills me?" Your body was prepared to twist and face towards the door.

You took a deep breath and threw the knife at him and ran towards the door. You managed to open the door and ran away from him. You looked back and at a far distance you saw Kokichi running after you, you missed, the knife that you threw didn't aim at him.

You screamed for help, everyone in the city stared at you
"PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE HELP ME A PSYCHOPATH IS CHASING ME!!" You yelled.

Instead of everyone helping you, they all ran away as soon as Kokichi raised up the knife and had a wide twisted grinned on his face, threatening to kill everyone.

You panicked and had no idea what to do but then you realised that you can run to the nearest police station and beg for help.

After a long time of running away and being chased by him you were getting really tired and your legs were sore but you successfully found a police station.
You ran into the station and begged for help immediately.
"PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE HELP ME I WAS KIDNAPPED AND NOW I AM BEING CHASED BY A PSYCHOPATH!!!"
"Ok calm down calm down, can you please state your name?"
"Y/n L/n!"
"And who was the kidnapper?"
"Kokichi Ouma."
"Ok don't worry Y/n we will catch him as soon as possible"
"Thank you so much sir!"
"No problem, please wait at the waiting room for you to get your health che- GAUHK!"
"SIR ARE YOU ALRIGHT?"
You looked over his desk and you saw him laying on the floor and you also saw that there was a lot of blood spilling out of his stomach, he was killed... by who?

You turned around and everyone who was sitting at the waiting room were also dead, how was that possible?!

You stood there, shaking and was traumatised, you don't know what to do anymore.

Suddenly you heard footsteps.
Loud and fast
The steps were getting louder and louder

And then

"HAAAAAAAA" And there he was, the one and only, Kokichi Ouma, tackling you while you were struggling to kick him away.

"YOU THOUGHT YOU CAN ESCAPE FROM ME?!!!! HOW ADORABLY STUPID WAS THAT?? THOSE DUMB POLICE OFFICER WILL HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE TO "HELP" YOU- GAHK- Y/N... MY Y/N YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE FROM ME EVER AGAIN!!!...

If I can't have you... nobody can.."

Kokichi raised up his knife towards you

You screamed and begged him to not kill you

"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME PLEASE DON'T ME!!!!! AAAAAAAAAA"

Then Kokichi was going to stab you but then, he stopped as the knife was only a centimetre away from your chest, he looked at you and spoke.

"Kill you?" He paused Now why would I do that Y/n? Why would I kill the person that I love the most?"
You opened your eyes.

"Please don't be scared of me..." Kokichi frowned, "Although, you were really adorable when you were scared"

"So... you're not going to kill me?"

"Nope!"

"What are you going to do to me?"

Kokichi's eyes expanded and his smile was wide "I... will do... THIS!!" Kokichi pulled a syringe from his pocket that was filled with something, he injected into your arm and you fell asleep.

"I'm sorry darling..."
Kokichi carried you in bridal style all the way to his home, he loved watching you sleep on his arms.

A few hours later, you woke up on his couch and Kokichi was in front of you, watching you.

"Where am I?" You spoke.
Kokichi giggled

"Welcome to your new home."

——————————————-
Kokichi kept you in hostage
——————————————-

(Damn this the longest chapter that I written so far)

There's one more chapter btw

——————————————-